Every person dreams to own a car, but they do not have sufficient funds for it. So, banks have come with a scheme called Car Loan to help you in buying a car. The loan amount acquired through this offer can be utilized for buying any car according to requirement.
HDFC Bank Car Loan Interest Rates
|New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee|
|10.00%||13.75% Up to 36 Months||0.50%|
|17.20% Above 36 Months|
Why should one choose HDFC Bank Car Loan in Calicut?
- Offers Low Rate of Interest
- Tenure upto 84 months
- No hidden charges
- Finance for one-time road tax, insurance premium, registration fee, and accessories.
- No Advance EMI
- No pre-payment penalty
- Interest Calculated on Daily Reducing Balance
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and a minimum of two years of employment / For Self- Employed at least three years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at a residence.
Documents That Needs to be Submit
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last six months
Calicut is a beautiful city in the Indian state of Kerala situated on the Malabar Coast. It is the city of many values as it is known as the “city of spices”, also the “city of sculptures”. And is stated as the second best city in India to live in. Malayalam and English are the major spoken language here.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|HDFC Car Loan EMI Calculator||HDFC Car Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.