HDFC Car Loan Jaipur
Call us on 0141 600 11 60
Planning to buy a car? If yes, then applying for a Car Loan can be the right and reliable deal for you. It is a loan that offers cash to people and help them in making their dream come true. The loan amount availed can be utilized for buying any expensive and luxurious car according to requirement.
HDFC Bank Car Loan Interest Rates
|New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee|
|9.75%||13.75% Up to 36 Months||0.50%|
|17.20% Above 36 Months|
- Offers low rate of interest
- Tenure upto 84 months
- No hidden charges
- Finance for one-time road tax, insurance premium, registration fee and accessories.
- No Advance EMI
- No pre-payment penalty
- Interest Calculated on Daily Reducing Balance
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID car, Driving License( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Jaipur, the land situated on the west coast of India is a group of seven islands. With maximum population in the country, it has also become the commercial capital of the nation. The Victoria Terminus station, The Gateway of India, and The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre are the Land marks of Jaipur etc.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
How to get Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank?
In the modern world, the expenses are too much high, and income is limited. To deal with never-ending needs. It has become very essential for an individual to fulfill his dream of buying a new bike at any cost with any financial resource. Here is the opportunity; HDFC Bank is providing Two Wheeler Loans. read more
Choose the Best Car Loan Repayment Option
With the attempt to lure more and more consumers lenders are introducing more and more financial products. Different kinds of customized car loan products are available in the markets that are specially meant to suit different needs of the borrower. read more
Should You Opt For Priority Banking?
Priority Banking also known as Privilege Banking is a new term in the context of banking in India. There are many banks in India, especially private banks who have followed foreign banks in offering specialized services to a set of customers known as priority customers. These customers are determined according t the balance they maintain in the bank and the number of years of relationship with the bank. There are cases where a customer gets a priority banking status without having to ap... read more
Application process for a Car Loan
Applying for an auto loan is simple and easy as compared to Home Loans. The reason is the amount involved is lower, and documents required are simple to obtain. With the increase in competition among banks and firms, it takes less than a week to disburse the loan. However after you have selected the car and the bank for the loan one needs to understand the process involved in availing an auto loan.
What to look in your Car Loan agreement?
These days, car loan is the very common debt that offers funds to buy the dream vehicle. Here are some points that you should look for in car loan agreement. read more