Call us on 9878981166
A car has become a necessity rather than a luxury. An Auto Loan is an offer that provides finance to people for buying a vehicle. It is a loan that allows a person to pay for the vehicle in installments rather than paying it at once.
Find the Best Rate on Car Loan Hassan
Best Rates On Car Loan in Hassan as follow:
Hypothecation of the car
1 Yr to 5 Years
Up to 90% of Car Value
Pre Closure Charges
0 % to 4 % of outstanding loan amount
Find the Most Suitable offer for Car Loan Hassan
Following are the most suitable offers for Car Loan Hassan:
- Personalised Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Car Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Car Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Car Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalised service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Car Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Car Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Features of Car Loan Hassan
Following are the features Car Loan in Hassan:
- Up to 90% funding available for new cars
- Up to 80% funding available for used cars
- Get maximum loan amount up to 3 times the annual salary (for salaried professionals) or 6 times the annual income (for self employed professionals).
- Loan period is usually between 1 to 5 years.
- Interest is calculated on the basis of compound interest.
- Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) is worked out for repayment.
- Early settlement of the pending amount is available subject to pre-payment penalty.
Documentation Requirement for Car Loan Hassan
While Availing for instant Car loans in Hassan, some important documents are required. Some of them are mentioned as under:
- Identity Proofs: PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voters ID
- Monthly income proof: salary receipt for salaried persons and last three years of IT return for businessmen
- Proof of Address: Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Life Insurance Policy, etc.
- Bank Passbook transactions of the last 6 months
- Previous 3 year IT Returns for self employed
- 2 Passport size photographs
Eligibility Criteria of Car Loan Hassan
Following are the Eligibility of Car Loan in Hassan:
- Minimum Age of Applicant: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 58 years (at the time of the maturity of the loan)
- Minimum Employment: 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment in general
- Minimum Annual Income: Rs 100,000 (net)
Benefits of Car Loan Hassan
Following are the benefits of Car Loan in Hassan:
- One of the most important benefits is that you save your precious time by applying online, as the Car loan in Hassan process is quite simple. Your Car loan gets approved within a day or even on the same day of application
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an extended list of e-mails from lenders who will avail your online car loan in Hassan. At the same time, you can compare the different Car loan terms and choose the best one available.
- In addition to all these, the lenders also facilitate the bad credit holders with these loans. As well, the lenders also offers bad credit Car loan for individuals having bad credit.
The City of Hassan is a district in Karnataka state, India. The weather of Hassan is similar to Bangalore. It has a rich history and culture.
Tips To Avail the Best Deal in Car Loan Hassan
These 4 keys to a right Car loan and you can ride around knowing you got the Best Car Loan Deal in Hassan.
- Budget Analysis: Banks will be happy to lend you more money than you actually need. First step, create a budget analysis to make sure that you borrow the right amount. By doing this, you will have an actual idea of how much money you can afford to buy a car.
- Research the cost: An individual must go into the clear details of what will be the total cost of the car. He/She should be careful as the costs include more than just the purchase price. You will also need to consider insurance charges, fuel costs, maintenance charges, and interest rates.
- Check your credit score: Your credit score plays an important role in knowing whether the banks will consider your loan application for a car loan. Paying your previous loan payments in time helps you impress your banker for extending your amount of your car loan.
- Compare New vs Used: New cars depreciate much faster than old cars and it is important to decide between the two as the loan amount that you could be eligible for would vary between the two options.
|Leading Auto Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|SBI Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||ICICI Car Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|