Personal Loan @11.99% - Apply Online
Call our RM @ +91-98789-81166
Citibank is a consumer banking arm of the giant financial services group Citigroup. Citibank founded in 1812 is the largest bank holding company in the United States. The bank began its operations in India in the year 1902 from Kolkata. The bank provides different Financial Services and products to the people over a wide array of groups.
Before applying for personal loan, check following
Why Should You Choose a Citibank Personal Loan?
Citibank as told above is a leading bank in the country. The bank has a large number of products and services for the customers. It made a net profit of about 1,922 crores this financial year, ended March 31st. The bank provides personal loans to the people. There are many advantages of taking a personal loan from Citibank such as:
- They provide personal loans to the people for up to an amount of Rs. 25 Lakhs.
- Loan approval within 48 hours.
- Flexible loan repayment up to duration of 60 months.
- No collateral or guarantor needed to be provided.
Benefits of Citibank Personal Loan
- Simplified documentation procedure without any collateral requirement.
- Charge interest rates between 15.00% to 20.00% p.a. while processing charges are 2.5% of the loan amount that is sanctioned.
- Loan for Salaried Employees as well as Loans for self-employed professionals are also available.
- Special top-up loans for existing Citibank customers who have done timely repayment of loan for 6 months of the loan duration.
Comparing the interest rates that are charged on the personal loan deals is important before applying. This is because there are so many banks and financial institutions that provide these loans. Personal loans can be applied for many reasons, such as, marriage expenses, education expenses, debt consolidation, for purchasing an electronic gadget and many more. One does not need to enlist the reason for taking the loan to the bank.
Features of Citibank Personal Loan
- Amount: Up to 25 Lacs
- Interest Rates: 14.25% to 19%
- Tenure: 12 to 60 months
Leading personal loan providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Calculator||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.