What is a Gold Loan?
The economic favor can be attained from gold jewels.
The NBFCS and banks provide these debts on lower interest rates.
The loan amount and gold value can be the same.
Why Should One Choose Gold Loan in Borsad?
These loans give the provisions of closing the loan before time.
A few papers of the applicants are required.
The lowest known costs these loans can pay Rs. 18,000/-
The charges of the mistakes in these loans are not attainable.
Following are Features and Benefits of Gold Loan in Borsad:
- The amount of Rs 1 Crore can be availed in these loans.
- The gold ornaments are much more secured in lockers of the banks and NBFCs than in the lockers of the houses.
- The loans can choose at any time of the lifespan.
- The rates of interest are decreased for the people who want to make its utilization in cultivation.
- The documents which are required by the banks and NBFCs are a few in numbers.
- The processing time of gold loans is only a few minutes, fastest of all.
- The over drafting will be an advantage for the applicants.
Interest Rate of Gold Loan in Borsad
- The rate of interest on these loans has the least amount of 10.5%.
- The life tenure of the loan is 1 to 4 years.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Borsad
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents Required For Gold Loan Borsad
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Borsad is a city of Anand District of Gujarat. The area is very fertile for the cultivation of tobacco, bananas, cotton, barley, and many others. The population of the city is 56,541 (Census 2011).
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
we assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.