About Gold Loan
Do you have any plan for getting instant cash?
If yes then no need to wait just avail the Gold Finance with zero EMI plans.
It is the finest and inimitable deal for you.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Gadag?
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
- Fast Loan approvals.
Features of Gold Loan:
- The cost of Rs 1 Crore can be approved in these loans.
- The gold ornaments are more secured in lockers of the banks and NBFCs than at our lockers.
- The applicants can take out the portions of the loans at any time they want.
- The agriculture uses of these loans can degrade the rates of interest.
- The papers which the banks and NBFCs ask are few in numbers.
- The loans have only a few minutes for the processing of these loans, fastest of all.
- The banks and NBFCs offer the provisions of over drafting, which can be a profit for the applicants.
Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Gadag
- The banks and NBFCs are providing the gold loans at a rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The loans from the banks and NBFCs usually have a lasting period of 1 to 4 years.
- The banks and NBFCs also charge the pre-closure fee for these loans which is in between 0% and 2% of the outstanding value.
Eligibility of Gold Loan Gadag
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents for Gold Loan Gadag
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
About Gadag :
The town Gadag is located in Gujarat, India. Gadag is on the border of Gujarat and Maharashtra and the union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. It is on one of the routes leading to Mumbai out of four of them.
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.