About Gold Loan
Your every dream will be possible with Gold Loans. Fulfill all your dreams with the easily available Gold loan. It has the ability to turn all your dreams into reality; with the simple and easy schemes of a gold loan, you can get instantly financed.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan In Bhawanigarh?
No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility.
Lower Interest Rates.
Simple documentation and fast processing.
Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
Rate Of Interest
- The banks and NBFCs are giving these loans at the rate of interest 10.5%.
- The loan’s life is in between 1 to 4 years.
Eligibility Gold Loan Bhawanigarh
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size photographs.
- For farmers the banks and NBFCs offers low rates of interests on the gold deposits.
- For this the applicants have to provide the agricultural documents and also the income proof.
Features Of Gold Loan Bhawanigarh
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The greatest amount of Rs 1 Crore can be granted in these loans.
- The gold jewels cannot be safer than in the hands of the lenders.
- These loans are attainable at any time of the year.
- The interest can be of lesser value if these loans are used for agricultural purposes.
- The documents which are asked by the lenders are very low.
- It takes only a few hours for the grant.
- The over drafting can be an option in these loans.
The City of Bhawanigarh is a municipal council in Sangrur district in Punjab State. It is also known as Dhode, after the clan of its original founders.
How To Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
we assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.