About Gold Loan
Gold is the precious asset of every common man in this world.
People are emotionally attached to this personal asset.
People kept their gold in lockers.
But why to keep gold in the locker, if it could not support you in your bad time.
Gold Loan is the best option to overcome the entire crisis.
Gold Loans that relies only on the value of your gold rather than your repayment capacity.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan In Bhulath?
Easy repayment schemes.
The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
Easy repayment schemes.
Rate Of Interest Gold Loan Bhulath
- The rate of interest on these is starting at 10.5%.
- The tenure of the loans is in between 1 to 4 years.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features Of Gold Loan Bhulath:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The banks and NBFCs avail Rs 1 Crore as the amount of these loans.
- Your gold will be secured than ever with the loan grantors.
- The gold loans are available at any time and anywhere.
- The rate of interest on these loans is very low.
- The documents which are required for the attainable of these loans can be numbered on the fingertips.
- The loan amount will be yours in just a few minutes.
- These loans have now the convenience of overdraft.
The City of Bhulath is a nagar panchayat in Kapurthala district in the state of Punjab, India. The major language spoken here are Punjabi.
How To Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.