About Gold Loan
The need for gold had risen these days, which in return had spread the trend of taking a Gold Loan. Gold is regarded as precious metal which is used in the form of jewels, ornamentals, and other gold items. As the financial value of gold is high in the market, this loan is easily acquired on the basis of the amount of gold a person has, even if the person earns a limited salary.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan in Bilga?
No credit checks.
Easy repayment schemes.
No hidden charges.
Fast Loan Approvals.
Rate Of Interest Gold Loan Bilga
- The rate at which the banks and NBFCs are providing the gold loans to the people starts at a rate of 10.5%.
- The banks and NBFCs provide these loans to the period of 1 to 4 years.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of Gold Loan Bilga:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The banks and NBFCs are providing Rs 1 Crore as the greatest amount in these loans.
- More safety and security are provided by the lenders to your gold.
- Anyone at any time can opt for these debts.
- The rates of interest will be degraded for the amount of loans which are used for agriculture.
- Lowest numbers of papers are required in these loans.
- The time of processing in these loans is just a few minutes.
- The over drafting can be an option for the customer.
Bilga is a historical village in Indian state of Punjab. The major language spoken here are Punjabi.