Call us at 9592046860
Gold Loan Navsari
Gold is the synonym of wealth and status. It enhances your beauty as well as stands for you when you are under a financial problem. With the availability of gold financing, you can add colors to your dream. Gold Loan is the solution to your entire problem. It is the quickest loan, and you can get it is just 20 minutes.
Navsari is a city in Gujarat. It is a municipality in the Surat Metropolitan Region. It is also the Twin City of Surat and only 37 km south of Surat. The city's first settlers were the Chalukyas, followed by the Rashtrakutas, and subsequent settlements by the Parsis. It is one of the oldest cities of Gujarat.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at the low-interest rate.
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Gold Loan Scheme
True Value Loan
Loan Tenure / Period
Minimum Tenure: 6 months
Maximum Tenure: 24 months
Why one should choose to apply for Gold Loan in Navsari?
- A person will only have to pay an interest rate. No EMI’s are involved.
- This Loan generally constitutes a shorter tenure period ranging from 6 months to 1 year.
- No prepayment charges.
- A person has the facility to foreclose his loan.
- This loan is available at affordable rates of interest.
- It is a safe and reliable loan scheme.
- Personalized Service - Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison - We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research - Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges - Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search - Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Features of Gold Loan in Navsari
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry / Bars
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person, So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return of the money.
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level
- Relatively Lower interest rates- The another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available on low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh the proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof of Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Best Rate on Gold Loan
Gold loan offers you the best interest rate among any other Loan. You can avail for the best interest Gold loan. The feature that differentiates Loan against gold from any other loan is that it is sanctioned within a few minutes. The documents required for this financing is quite simple. Many banks even provide easy repayment techniques.
Collateral required – Gold jewelry / Gold bars
Max. Funding – up to 90% Gold value
Pre closer charges – 0% to 2% of the outstanding loan amount
Gold Loan Procedure:
Step 1. A borrower needs to submit a short application form to the Lender with Gold assets.
Step 2. The lender analyzes the assets offered by the applicant (including the purity and weight of gold).
Step 3. The Loan is sanctioned after checking the authenticity of the gold.
*The whole process takes 10-15 minutes or an hour.
How to Apply?
Visit www.dialabank.com online.