About Gold Loan
Instead of keeping your gold in lockers you can use the power of your gold to overcome all of the financial requirements.
Gold Loan is the only option to get instant cash without any hassle just within 30 minutes.
It is a loan where you need to be salaried.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan in Ellenabad?
Less processing charges.
No hidden charges.
Fast Loan disbursal.
Simple documentation and fast processing.
Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Features of Gold Loan Ellenabad:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- Rs 1 Crore of the amount is available in these debts.
- Your gold collaterals will be safer than ever and sound with the lenders.
- The loans can be taken at any time and anywhere they want.
- These loans are attainable with the low-interest rates.
- The number of documents which are required for these loans is lesser than any other loan.
- The loans are available in a few minutes.
- The gold loans come with the convenience of overdraft.
Rate of Interest of Gold Loan Ellenabad:
- The banks and NBFCs are granting gold loans at a rate of 10.5%, which is the minimum rate of interest.
- The banks and NBFCs are granting gold loans for the tenure of 1 to 4 years.
- The charges of pre-closure vary in between 0% to 2% of the outstanding value.
Eligibility of Gold Loan Ellenabad:
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents for gold loan Ellenabad:
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Ellenabad is a municipal committee in the Sirsa district of Haryana State, India. Ellenabad is north of the Ghaggar-Hakra river & serves as a port of access into Haryana.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.