IIFL is a supplementary of India Infoline Limited. It was founded on 7 July, 2004 as a private limited company under the provision of the companies act. The company was shifted to a public limited company with the consequence from July 10, 2007.
Why IIFL Gold Loan?
- Loan Amount: A maximum amount of Rs.10,00,000 can be availed.
- EMI options: Hassle free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity: Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant cash in time of need.
- Security: The customer can rest assured that their gold is in safe hands.
- Interest Rates: Individual can get the advantage of lower interest rates for this Loan.
- A person can also apply for Gold Finance on Agricultural Land on their name and get a discount of 1% on the interest rate charged.
GET THE LOWEST INTEREST RATE ON GOLD LOAN IN 5 MINUTES
Call us on 60011600 or 9878981166
HDFC Gold Loan Procedure
- First of all, Apply online for loan against gold.
- Secondly, borrower will have to submit an application form along with his / her valuable Gold asset.
- Then the bank will evaluate the real value of your Gold in terms of its purity and weight.
- Finally the Loan is sanctioned to the applicant after checking the genuineness of the asset provided.
- The whole Gold Loan process takes around.
* For any assistance regarding Gold Loan, call us on 60011600, our trained Relationship Managers will solve all your queries.