AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM DHANLAKSHMI BANK
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 60011600
Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd is an old private sector bank headquartered in Thrissur City, Kerala, India. The bank was incorporated on 14th November, 1927 by a group of enterprising entrepreneurs at Thrissur city, the "Cultural Capital of Kerala". It has 275 branches, and 404 ATMs spread all over the country.
What is Dhanlaxmi Bank Car Loan?
Our fast paced lifestyles have made cars into a necessity rather than a luxury, but not many people have the capability to buy a vehicle. Dhanlakshmi Bank Car Loan acts as the most convenient way for car financing. It offers financial support to people and helps them in acquiring the vehicle in Low Interest Rates and flexible repayment options.
Features and Benefits of an Dhanlaxmi Bank Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- We offer extremely quick service
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
Dhanlaxmi Bank Car Loan Charges
|Leading Auto Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||PNB Car Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.