AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 600 11 600
Bank of Maharashtra is a major bank of Maharashtra, India. The bank was registered on 16 September 1935 and commenced business on 8 February 1936. Since its inception, it is known as a common man's bank. The Bank's initial financial assistance to small units has given birth to many of today's industrial houses.
What is the Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan?
Owning a car is a dream, that needs some financial muscle to get fulfilled. It is not always necessary to have liquid cash to buy a car. Availing an auto loan is the right and reliable solution for your needs. The Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan is a financial product that offers monetary support to people ad help them in owning the dream vehicle.
Features and Benefits of the Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- We offer extremely quick service
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends up on the price of the car, varies with car model, profile of the customer, etc.
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan Charges: Base Rate + 0.75% ( Presently 11.00%)
|Leading Auto Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||PNB Car Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.