AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM LAKSHMI VILAS BANK
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 600 11 600
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited was founded in 1926 by seven people of Karur. It was mainly established to cater to the financial needs of varied customer segments. The Bank has an ATM network of 685, in vital/Major locations.
What is Lakshmi Vilas Bank Car Loan?
Everyone wants to own a car and also for that they are aware that getting approved for an auto finance is essential. The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Car Loan is a financial product that offer finance to people for buying a vehicle. The loan provides monetary support to people and help them in making their dream of owning a vehicle come true.
Features and Benefits of an Lakshmi Vilas Bank Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- We offer extremely quick service
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Car Loan Charges
New Car Loan
Used Car Loan
|Leading Auto Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||PNB Car Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.