AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM STATE BANK OF PATIALA
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 600 11 600
State Bank of Patiala is an associate bank of State Bank of India. State Bank of Patiala (SBP), originally named Patiala State Bank was founded on 17 November 1917. The bank was founded by Maharaja Bhupinder Singh, Maharaja of the princely state of Patiala of Undivided India.
What is State Bank of Patiala Car Loan?
Owning a car is everyone's dream but due to financial constraints, many a times they fail to finance a car. In such a situation, availing a car loan can be the best option for you. The State Bank of Patiala Car Loan is a deal that offers financial support to people who wishes to buy a vehicle but do not have adequate funds for it.
Features and Benefits of an State Bank of Patiala Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- We offer extremely quick service
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
State Bank of Patiala Car Loan Charges
New Car Loan
Used Car Loan
|Leading Auto Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||PNB Car Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.