AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM YES BANK
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 60011600
Yes Bank is a private bank in India. It was established by Ashok Kapur and Rana Kapoor. It caters to all the service requirements of these SME's across various product segments like Cash Management, Payment Solutions, Direct Banking, Liabilities and Investment Management, Trade services and advisory.
What is Yes Bank Car Loan?
Owning a car is everyone's dream, but due to financial constraints, many a times they fail to finance a car. In such a situation, availing a car loan can be the best option for you. The Yes Bank Car Loan is a deal that offers financial support to people who wishes to buy a vehicle, but do not have adequate funds for it.
Features and Benefits of a Yes Bank Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- We offer extremely quick service
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
Yes Bank Car Loan Charges
New Car Loan
Used Car Loan
11% to 13.25%
11% to 14%
|Leading Auto Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||PNB Car Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.