In the modern world, the expenses are too much high, and income is limited. To deal with never-ending needs. It has become very essential for an individual to fulfill his dream of buying a new bike at any cost with any financial resource. Here is the opportunity; HDFC Bank is providing the Two Wheeler Loan with Lowest Interest Rates & Affordable EMIs. So, get ready to enjoy the electrifying ride of your dream bike.
Call us on 60011600 /9878981166
In the modern era, Two Wheeler Loan is a daily necessity and has become a crucial part of our life. Many people have to visit different places, and they require bike for that, as time is very important for all of us. Most of the college going students require bike, as sometimes buses may not available at the timings of college. Here is the loan provided by HDFC Banks for purchasing two wheelers.
Features of the Loan
- No security is necessary for the loan
- Loan on On-Road price of the vehicle
- You can easily pay the loan with the post dated cheques with EMI’s.
- Quickly Approved
- Easily calculate the EMI.
- Repayment Capability is flexible.
- 100% funding
- Tenure up to 48 months
- Loan on cash salary
- Pre-closure facility after 6 months
Special Offer in Loans
HDFC Bank is providing special offer loan for two wheelers. They are:
- SuperBike Loan Facility: This loan provides superbike loan facility to obtain Harley Davidson Motorcycles.
- Fastrack Schemes: It is very flexible plan, and get you loan up to 60% with minimum interest rates.
- Easy Loan Scheme: This loan has great scheme where you can easily obtain 85% of loan with minimal documentation, and the basic things required is the current income proof or you have to show repayment track record or last three months bank statement.
Also Read: How to Get Two Wheeler Loan
SuperBike Loan Facility
If you want to purchase a superbike like Harley Davidson, Suzuki Hayabusa, or many more, HDFC bank is offering special loan for it.
There are the features for availing HDFC SuperBike Facility:
The first bank which launched the superbike loan in India is the HDFC Bank.
- Minimal Documentation required
- Low interest rates
- Fast processing
- Documents required: Same as the documents required for a normal loan, but for salaried personnel they have to submit Form 16.
- Salaried and self employed professionals
- Age- 21 (at the time of application) – 65 years (at the time of completion of the loan tenure)
- Borrower can provide his electricity bill or any other utility to wave off the verification visit to the address provided by him.
- Phone at residence
Documents to be submitted
- Identity proof
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Residential Proof:
Following documents will be accepted as an address proof:
- Voters ID
- Telephone Bill
- Rental agreement
- Driving License
- Electricity bill
- Gas Connection Bills
- Ration Card
- Income Proof:
- For salaried, latest salary slip or salary certificate is to be submitted.
- For self-employed: Copy of the latest IT returns.