Bank Of Baroda Personal Loan
In 1908, in a small building in Baroda, Bank of Baroda was set up. Today, with a completely furnished and a hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, Bank of Baroda is today, a symbol of dedicated hard work and the result of the vision of Maharaja Sayarijao Gaekwad. The bank has their offices in more than 25 countries including India. It was awarded the best PSU Bank Award for the year 2011-2012.
|Documents & Eligibility||Features & Benefits||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Why Bank of Baroda Personal Loan?
The Bank of Baroda is a public sector undertaking bank. The bank is a leading provider of Financial Services and other products in the market. They also provide personal loan to those people who are in urgent need of finance. A personal loan is applied for by those people who need an urgent financial assistance. This may be for paying medical bills, for paying education fees of the child, for marriage expenses of the daughter child. The bank provides many advantages on the personal loan deals that have been listed below:
- Bank of Baroda provide loans to pensioners from the defense sector and other pensioners.
- Bank of Baroda also provide loans to Insurance agents.
- Bank of Baroda charge an interest rate of 14.50% on personal loans.
- Bank of Baroda provide loans to the people who need urgent finance for paying an Earnest Money Deposit for purchasing a home loan.
AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON PERSONAL LOAN FROM BANK OF BARODA
Call us on 60011600 / 9878981166
Advantages of taking a Personal Loan from Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
The bank was established nearly a century ago and is a leading provider of financial services in the country. They provide many benefits to the customers who apply for a personal loan, some of which are:
- Affordable interest rates starting at just 14.50%
- Minimum loan amount that a person can apply for is Rs. 20,000, whereas, the maximum amount can vary.
- Maximum duration for which a personal loan can be availed from Bank of Baroda is 36 months.
- The processing charges for personal loans in the bank are 2% of the loan amount, which is a minimum of Rs. 500 without an upper limit.
There are many banks that provide a personal loan to the people. A personal loan is an unsecured loan as it does not require collateral to be provided to the bank. It is necessary that the interest rates are compared before applying for a personal loan. We can help you compare the personal loan deals from different banks including Bank of Baroda, simply call on 60011600 today.
Special Note: Bank of Baroda do not provide Personal Loan to bad credit holder, but you can fulfill your money requirement with a Gold Loan easily.
|Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|HDFC Personal Loan||SBI Personal Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.