The Super Cars in Fast and Furious Series have surely astonished you all. If you are crazy about the speed and thrill, you must check these breath-taking menacing cars. These Iconic Cars has adorned the series with eternal enthusiasm and adventure. If you are mesmerized by the Race and Speed of Brian O ‘Conner’ (Paul Walker) and Dominic Toretto ( Vin Diesel), take a look of these Top 7 Furious Cars:
These Furious cars are surely invincible, but I wonder what happened to these cars after the breath-taking stunt scenes?
- 1970 Dodge Charger: The Incredible Charger that has made the Dominic Role a Land Mark in Fast and Furious. The list of top 10 cars can’t exist without Dodge Charger. The Charger became the historic ride of the series with the supercharged Chrysler 426 HEMI V8 engine extending out on the bonnet with a blower, that was not only in the first part but also repeated in the fourth part. It was the best ever car and worth remembering.
- 1995 Toyota Supra Turbo: The Toyota Supra Turbo in Orange wave was ready to beat each car in the series. It was featured a twin-turbocharged 2,997 cc (2.997 L; 182.9 cu in) and capable of producing 330 bhp and 315 lb. It also had 6 speed V16x manual transmission. It was modified to produce 544 bhp @ 6800 revolutions per minute.
- Lykan Hyper Sport: The 3rd most expensive car with a price tag of $3.4 million, the Lykan Hyper Sport was unveiled in the Magnificent Fast and furious 7 in a big way. The car flying out of the side of one skyscraper into another in Dubai is Lykan Hyper Sport. It is Vin Diesel’s Dominic Toretto character that jumps this red stunning car. The Lykan HyperSport is manufactured by Dubai-based W Motors. It has a 3.7 litre, twin-turbocharged, flat six-cylinder engine that gives 750 horsepower. It can thrill the roads with a speed of 0-60 mph in just 2.8 seconds and can attain the maximum speed of 242 mph.
- 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R: A cool, stylish and stunning car having a set of 19" HRE 446 polished wheels inside Toyo Proxes T1-S tires had transformed the definition of speed in a different way. It features a C-West Body kit a blue long striped vinyl and a C-West spoiler wing. Brian's Nissan Skyline GT-R is equipped with 2.6 liter RB26 Twin turbocharger and the engine can deliver around 280HP. This ride was used in the First and second part of the Movie.
- 1995 Honda CIVIC: This car is the most memorable car of the entire team. The Car that was used to hijack the trucks in the first part by Dominic was the Bold and Black Honda Civic. It is a B-series 1.8 Spoon V-TEC engine and is equipped with a T66 Turbo with a Nitrous kit.
- 1997 Mazda RX-7: This car was featured in Tokyo Drift driven by Han. It is an amazing car which was actually unveiled at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Show as a Japanese sports car. Universal bought this car and started working on the layout of the car for the movie. The first thing they changed was the paint. The original red was transformed into a happening and bright orange with black.
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse: This car with a 420a 16-valve dual overhead cam 2-Liter 4-cylinder engine rated at 165hp before turbo, with a charming Green Body played a minor role in the First part of the movie. It became the most fascinating car with a phrase by Dominic “It don’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning’s winning”. It was Brian O’Conner’s very first street race car in the entire franchise.
If you are truly in Love with the Cars, Read more about the Spectacular, Breathtaking, and Amazing Cars: