It is a non-banking financial company that serves its customers with so many financial products like loans, credit cards, and banking. There different kinds of loans like personal loan, home loan, car loan or gold loan. A personal loan is a most purchasing product. A personal loan is a kind of unsecured loan. Bajaj finance provides you personal loan very quickly and easily. You can use this amount of loan to complete your personal needs; like a wedding, education, buying a car, renovating home etc.
What is Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
Bajaj finance personal loan is a convenient and easy way to get finance for an immediate requirement. If you are looking for a financial help, Bajaj Finserv is the best option. You can apply online and get an instant approval for Bajaj Finserve personal loan. Personal loans can be taken for any reason to meet financial needs. By availing a personal loan from Bajaj Finance, you can get various benefits and features.
Bajaj Finance gives you instant approval within 2 hours. All you need a good CIBIL score and a listed company. Know more about Bajaj Finance personal loan. Apply now and get expert's assistance for your loan.
What are the benefits of Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
Bajaj Finance offers endless benefits. It is an easy, convenient, hassle-free, and multi-purpose loan. Given below are the benefits of Bajaj Finance Personal Loan:
Lending up to 25 Lacs.
Great offers that can be availed Online
- Part-Payment facility
- Zero Fore-Closure Charges
- Flexi-Pay Schemes
- Online Account Access
- Doorstep Services
You can contact us on the number- 98789-81166
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Eligibility
Check your eligibility for Bajaj personal loan. To get a personal loan, you must fit these eligibility criteria:
- Citizenship: Indian
- Minimum Age: 21 Yrs
- Maximum Age: 58 / 60 Years at loan maturity
- Metro- If the applicant is living in a metro city then his salary should be Rs. 40,000
- Tier-2 In tier 2 cities it should be Rs. 30,000 per month.
- Tier-3 In tier 3 cities it is required to be Rs. 30,000 per month.
- Experience - Overall work experience of 3 years is required.
- Telephone / Mobile: Mandatory
- Current Experience: 1 year
- Salary in Cash- If the applicant gets the salary in cash not in his/her bank account then he/she is not eligible to apply for a personal loan.
- The company must be listed with Bajaj
- Salaried persons older than 25 years and less than 58 years are eligible for this personal loan.
- Tenure of the Bajaj personal loan is from 12 to 60 months.
- Amount of the loan starts from 1 Lakhs to 25 Lakhs. Depending on the income of the applicant.
- You can apply for this loan online too. You can get online approval as well.
- This organization also charges some secure fees for the application.
- The amount of fees is refundable an if your loan is not get sanctioned.
- It also provides the facility of full payment and part-payment as well.
- Your age should be 21 years minimum if you are salaried and income should be Rs. 25000 minimum.
- But if you are self-employed your age should be 25 years minimum and ITR of the last three years is required. Besides that, you should have been paying ITR of minimum Rs. 3 Lakhs.
Flexi Personal Loan
In this facility, you can make pre-payments of your personal loan. In this way, you can save the rates of interest. Like if your EMI is Rs. 5000 then you can pay up to Rs. 15000, if you are capable to do so. Besides that, you can claim the prepaid amount during the tenure of the loan without any extra documentation.
Durable Finance Personal Loan
This type of personal loan is given to the customers to purchase consumer durables specifically. Like if you want to buy LED, LCD or air conditioner etc then you can get this kind of loan. This loan is very easily available with minimal documentation. Besides that, the amount of loan sanctioned can be up to Rs. 5 Lakhs. moreover, this provides the facility of foreclosure if you have paid one EMI of the loan.
Lifestyle Finance Personal Loan
This loan is sanctioned to purchase any kind of lifestyle durables or services. This is a kind of on-the-spot loan. You can get up to Rs. 3 Lakhs in this type of loan. The process is very easy and hassle-free.
How to Apply
- You can apply online on the site of Dialabank. visit www.dialabank.com.
- The process is quite simple and easy. Furthermore, you can call on 60011600 for more information.
- If you are applying for a personal loan you should apply on www.dialabank.com because you will get so many perks here.
- First of all, you will get low rates of interest.
- Customer’s queries response is very quick, you will get a call back after the 5 minutes of filling the form.
- You will get all the worthy assistance and guidance from the experts without any charge.
- Dialabank is the most trustable financial helpline company. It is India’s first financial helpline.
- After that, the application process is very easy and simple.
- Furthermore, the documentation process is also very easy and simple, only basic documents are required.
- Besides that, there is no need to go to the physical branch of the company, you will get a document pickup facility from your doorstep.
Documents Required For Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
|Last 3 Months Salary Slips|
|Latest 3 month bank statements (Savings or Salary A/C)|
|2 Passport Size photographs|
|Photocopy of PAN Card|
|Address Proof: Electricity bill/ Telephone Bill|
|1 One Cancelled Cheque|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates
|For Instant Loan Approvals Up to 25 Lacs|
|Interest Rate||14% to 15.5%|
|Foreclosure Charges||4% on POS|
|EMI Bounce Charges||Rs. 1000 per bounce|
About Bajaj Finserv: Bajaj Finance Ltd, also known as Bajaj Finserv is one of the biggest companies in India which deal with Products like Personal Loan, Business Loan, Home Loan, Gold Loan, Two-Wheeler Loan, Consumer Durable Loan and Credit Card.
Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
|Bajaj Finance Personal Loans Calculator||Personal Loans Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.