The most anticipated car of the month, Hyundai Creta is ready to steal your hearts away on July 21, 2015. The name Creta is derived from the word Creative, which can be easily felt in the ideology of this car. By launching this SUV, Hyundai is making its place strong in the market of SUVs in India. Hyundai Creta is simple, innovative, caring and creative. Creta is based on the platform of i20, and the exterior is showing the glimpses of Santa Fe. It will surely take the advantage of the festive season Onam(South India) and Ganesh Chaturti(West India). The price of Creta is likely to be in between Rs. 8 lakhs to Rs. 12 lakhs. Hyundai Creta is all set to take part in the race of SUVs like Renault Duster, Nissan Terrano, Ford EcoSport, and Maruti S-Cross.
Hyundai Creta is using the feel and look of Santa Fe and Verna Fluidic. It has a bold look, sporty rear, hexagonal chrome grille, and a powerful appearance. Creta is 4270mm in length, 1780mm in width, 1630mm in height and 2590mm wheelbase. It is spacious, elegant and comfortable with 400 litres boot space.
The interior is as expected power packed with all hi-tech and smart features. The Blue Link infotainment system with an inbuilt navigational system is a remarkable feature of Hyundai Creta. Hyundai has added many features to provide a safe ride to Indian Customers. Take a look at the features of Creta:
- Three-spoke steering wheel
- Bold Front and Sporty Rear
- Audio and phone controls on steering wheel
- Touchscreen blue infotainment system
- Engine start-stop button
- 1.4 liter/1.6 liter diesel and 1.6-litre petrol engine options
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD) system
- 4 Airbags (Driver, co-driver and two curtain airbags)
- Projector headlamps with LED daytime running lights
- 16-inch diamond cut alloy wheels
- Manual and Automatic Transmissions
The Hyundai Creta has all the bells and whistles to make your journey an unforgettable experience. The stunning look and feel, elegant interior, powerful engine and unmatched safety will surely attract the auto market of the country. Hold your heartbeat; here are the exclusive speaking glances of Hyundai Creta: