- It combines features of VANOS and High Precision Injection in its Twin Turbo unit that comes out with a powerful and efficient drive.
- Maximum power derived from the 1598cc petrol mill is 136bhp at 4400-6450rpm and peak torque stands at 220Nm at 1350-4300rpm.
- Maximum output power produced is 143bhp at 4000rpm while peak torque rated for the unit is 320Nm at 1750-2500rpm
- It has 8-speed automatic transmission system. This is another major attraction of the X1 Series.
- The driver rarely feels the gear shift because of the extraordinarily designed transmission unit.
- The driver can select an optimised setup of gear shift, acceleration behaviour and climate control due to the inclusion of ECO PRO mode.
- Headlamps positioned right on the face along with a long nose
- Trademark kidney grille with chrome frame
- Stylish distinctively designed alloy wheel
- Electrically operated glass roof to thrill you during your leisure driving
- Sporty personality of the car is visible through its lengthy roof- line that slopes down slightly towards the rear of luxury hatchback
The X1 series carries a sporty attitude from outside and is equipped marvelously from inside. The hatchback doesn't fail to prevent accidents and safe contain its passengers.
Live your life with a new definition of luxury. Ride your BMW and feel the real drive.