Hyundai Creta, the most anticipated car of the month will be unveiled on July 21, 2015. The countdown has begun, and Hyundai India has turned on the car market of India. On June 1, the company has announced the debut of Creta and after 5 days it revealed the sketches of this SUV. After the reviews by Car Experts, a 15-second commercial was launched on TV, social media and Creta’s commercial site. This commercial advertisement has boosted the excitement of viewers about the car. The commercial is only showing the glimpses of Creta, its front and side angle view, wheels, and rear-view mirrors with a dark background.
Hyundai Creta Official Teaser:
It was Hyundai’s strategy to create a buzz in the market by revelations of Creta in parts. The senior VP, sales and marketing, Rakesh Srivastava says that we want to launch Creta in the festive season. The objective was to satisfy the demand of people during the auspicious days of festivals, Ganesh Chaturthi in Maharashtra, Onam in the south, leading on to Dussehra and Diwali in the North. "In the past, we missed out on the demand rush of Onam and Ganesh Chaturthi; this advancement (of the launch date) can help," explains Srivastava.
Hyundai Creta has already gained popularity and visibility in the Indian market. It is expected to challenge the leadership of Mahindra Scorpio in the segment of SUVs. The experts are assuming Hyundai Creta as a potential product in the market in terms of style, features, safety, drive, and performance. The company is aiming to achieve its target of growing by 14 per cent with the help of Creta.
Preparations for the Grand Premier of Hyundai Creta:
- The concept of Creta stroked the Hyundai Company in 2012 after the premier of Ford EcoSport
- 100 Hyundai Engineers researched the SUV market
- Hyundai had interviewed 900 SUV owners and concluded that India needs a SUV that has style, safety, powerful performance with no compromises on space.
- 10,000 estimated test drives are planned on the first day of the launch
- 4,000 sales executives are trained to deal with customers on any query on Creta
- 7,000 mechanics are trained across 700 cities to deal with Creta
- 8,000km distance is covered by the SUV during the test drives across the country
- 8,000 pre-bookings in the first 8 days of the pre-launch campaign of Creta; this number is the highest ever for any Hyundai product in India
- Creta will be the official car in the next release, “Fan” of Shah Rukh Khan
So, are you ready to witness the Creta? Ride the Hyundai Creta and feel this creative and smart thinking of Hyundai that can change your driving experience. Loan bookings are also available at 10%. Book your Creta, avail the best car loan and get the keys of your own Creta in this festive season.