Personal loans are becoming more and more famous as they help people to get what they want, when they are short on cash. It’s easy to get a personal loan as one won’t have to give any kind of security to get it but one must know about the criteria to get it. Some of which is given below. Please read it carefully before you apply for a loan in Tuticorin.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
- Minimum age of the borrower : 21 years
- Maximum age of the borrower : 60 years
- Minimum annual income: Rs.2,10,000
- Net monthly income: Rs. 17,500/- & above
- Total experience in employment: Minimum 1 year
- Current experience: 6 months and above
Self employed Individual
- Minimum age of the applicant: 25 years
- Maximum age of the applicant: 60 years
- Minimum turnover: Rs.20 lacs P.a.
- Business Stability: 5 years
|Last 3 month salary slips||Last 3 years ITR|
|Latest 6 month bank statements of salaried account||Latest 6 month bank statements of current account|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Tuticorin, also known as Thoothukudi is an industrial city. Tuticorin is a port city and a Municipal Corporation district of the Tamil Nadu state. The city is situated in the Coromandel Coast off Bay of Bengal. It is also known as the “Pearl City” because of its pearl fishings. In Thoothukudi, “Our Lady of Snows Basilica” is the main attraction for tourists.