Why Gold Loan Richmond Road?
Are you looking for quick disbursement of loan but can't think of any collateral? Are you thinking about which could be the best loan option for you? Are you in need of immediate cash to solve your problems? Then gold loan may be the best option for you.
You have not to look further because in India most of the households have gold that has been passed on from one generation to other. So, in this case, one can take a Gold Loan with low-interest rates and your precious gold will be kept safe with the prestigious banks till the tenure of the loan.
Features of Gold Loan Richmond Road
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- It takes just a few minutes to sanction a loan.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of lengthy paperwork.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- Minimal Documentation.
- Low-interest rates.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
For more expert and unbiased advice on personal loans, please give us a call on +91-98789-81166 or 033-60011600
Eligibility of Gold Loan Richmond Road
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Must have gold more than 10gm
- Should be between the ages of 18 and 65 years
Documents required for Gold Loan Richmond Road
- Proof of Identity: Driving License/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card
- Address Proof: Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy /License-Sales Tax certificate/Ration card/ /Trade license /Shop & Est.
- Signature Proof
- Passport Copy
- Banker's verification/cheque.
- Driving License
- 2 passport size photographs.
About Richmond Road(Bengaluru)
Richmond Town is a locality in the central part of the city of Bangalore. It is a part of the Bangalore Cantonment area, Richmond Town was entrenched during the British rule in 1883. During that period, the area majorly consisted of Muslim, Parsis and Anglo Indian traders from Persia and British residents. This area is known for its colonial design like the other historically famous parts of Banglore.In recent years, the neighborhood has seen modernized and seen a growth in real estate demand. Important landmarks in Richmond Town are Richmond Park and Johnson Market.
|REMINDER SERVICES||GOLD LOAN EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.