Why Gold Loan Vijayanagar?
Are you looking for quick disbursement of loan but can't think of any collateral? Are you thinking about which could be the best loan option for you? Are you in need of immediate cash to solve your problems? Then gold loan may be the best option for you.
Gold Loan is an easy and straightforward way to get instant finance. A gold loan is a loan secured against gold pieces of jewelry or ornaments. Gold loan is a loan which is given against particular physical security of gold.You have not to look further because in India most of the households have gold that has been passed on from one generation to other. So, in this case, one can take a Gold Loan with low-interest rates and your precious gold will be kept safe with the prestigious banks till the tenure of the loan.
Features of Gold Loan Vijayanagar
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- It takes just a few minutes to sanction a loan.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of lengthy paperwork.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- Minimal Documentation.
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- Low-interest rates.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
For more expert and unbiased advice on personal loans, please give us a call on +91-98789-81166 or 033-60011600
Eligibility of Gold Loan Vijayanagar
- Should be between the ages of 18 and 65 years
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Must have gold more than 10gm
Documents required for Gold Loan Vijayanagar
- Proof of Identity: Driving License/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card
- Address Proof: Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy /License-Sales Tax certificate/Ration card/ /Trade license /Shop & Est.
- Signature Proof
- Passport Copy
- Banker's verification/cheque.
- Driving License
- 2 passport size photographs.
Vijayanagara has a very rich history behind it, and it was capital of the renowned Vijayanagara Empire. The name of the city translates as ‘City of Victory.’It was considered as the most powerful kingdom in South India.
|REMINDER SERVICES||GOLD LOAN EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.