Call us on 600 11 600 / 9878981166
DHFL or Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd. second company of housing finance provides affordable funds to the lower and middle-class group of Indians. They also have tie-ups with UAE Exchange through which they provide home loan products in the Gulf countries as well.
This you need to know before applying for DHFL Home Loan:
Why DHFL Home Loan?
- Enjoy the exclusive 'Regressive Payment Scheme' if you are a home loan seeker due for retirement within the term of the loan and have applied jointly with an eligible younger co-applicant.
- Doesn’t ask for Guarantor or Securities. One can have a co-applicant instead of a Guarantor.
- Loans may be applied for before or after selection of property.
- Home Loan Balance Transfer Facility is available with DHFL, to change the lender from one bank to another when rates change.
DHFL Home Loan: Interest Rates
|Loan Amount||Interest Rates|
|Up to 30 Lakhs||9.75% to 10|
|30 Lakhs to 75 Lakhs||9.75% to 9.85%|
|75 Lakhs to 100 Lakhs||9.75% to 9.85%|
|100 Lakhs to 150 Lakhs||9.75% to 9.85%|
|150 Lakhs to 300 Lakhs||10% to 10.25%|
|Above 300 Lakhs||10% to 10.50%|
Full – Prepayment
- Within 6 Months - No prepayment accepted
- Borrowed Source (BT) After 6 Months - 2% + S.T.
Note: DHFL does not provide Home Loan or Loan against Property to B Khata Property.
Leading Home Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- PNB Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- SBI Home Loan
- CitiBank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- Allahabad Bank Home Loan
- BOI Home Loan
- Andhra Bank Home Loan
- Other Banks
|Home Loan EMI Calculator||Home Loan Interest Rates|