Avail Lowest Rate of interest on Personal Loan @ 11.99%
Get in touch with us @ 0522-60011600
In today's time, you may need money anytime and for any purpose of yours. In such a situation, a personal loan can prove very useful. It is a loan that provides monetary support without the need of pledging any asset. The money derived through this scheme can be used for any purpose according to the requirement.
Things to check before applying for personal loan
Why one should choose personal finance in Lucknow?
- Cheapest Interest rates.
- No security or guarantee requirement.
- Instant approval within 48 hours.
- Flexible loan tenure from 12 to 60 months.
Interest Rates for personal loan
|HDFC Bank||State Bank of India||Axis Bank|
|13%||13.5%||14% - 24%|
Check your eligibility for personal loan in Lucknow
Salaried, self employed people and are eligible for availing personal loan.
- Salary: Rs 12,000 (monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and one year experience in current job.
*A person getting salary in cash is not eligible for availing loan at affordable rates.
Self Employed Individuals
- Min and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- An Annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh is required.
- Residence: Office or Home should be owned.
- Business Stability: Your business should be running from last 3 years with continuous profit.
- Telephone / Mobile at office: Mandatory
Documentation for Personal Loan
|Salaried Individual||Self Employed People|
|Last 2 month salary slips||Last 2 years Balance Sheet|
|Last 2 year Form 16||Last 2 Years ITR|
|Latest 6 month bank statements|
|PAN Card photocopy|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Lucknow is the capital city of Uttar Pradesh. It is a metro city that serves as an administrative headquarters for Lucknow district. It is a significant hub of music, poetry, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, design, culture and tourism.
Other leading personal loan providers in Lucknow (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|Personal Loans Calculator||Personal Loans Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.