Avail Lowest Rate of Interest on Personal Loan @ 11.99%
Give us a call on +91-98789-81166
There is an immediate need for external aid in the current scenario. In this scenario, handling emergency requirements has become a tough job. In these circumstances, one can derive benefits from a personal loan for overcoming the struggle of expenditure for their requirements and needs. It is a multipurpose offer which can be availed for any personal reason.
Eligibility Criteria For Personal Loan
Not everyone can get a personal loan. There are some criteria on the basis of them the bank provide a personal loan to the applicants. Let us discuss them.
There are two categories of the applicants.
There are different criteria for both categories. Let us see both of them one by one.
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- After that he/she should be earning Rs. 18000 per month at least.
- After that, the applicant should have the work experience of 3 years at least.
- After that he/she should be getting the salary in his/her bank account.
- The credit history of the applicant should be good.
If the applicant is self-employed than his/her age should be 25 years at least.
- He/she should be filing ITR for last three years at least.
- His/her CIBIL score should be good.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
Documentation for Personal Loan Bikaner
There is a requirement of few documents to apply for a Personal Loan. These are:
- One Identity Proof is needed to apply for a Personal Loan. Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport.
- After that one proof of residence is required. Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport/Rent Agreement/Water Bills/ Electricity Bills.
- One income proof is also required. You can provide salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are self-employed you have to provide you ITR statement of last three years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in bank account then you are not eligible to apply for a loan.
Personal Loan Bikaner Interest Rates
Personal Loan usually comes with an affordable interest rate. The starting interest rate of the Personal Loan is 10.75% per year; however, this rate keeps on changing time to time. Also, the interest rate varies person to person. It depends on your monthly salary or income.
Why one should choose personal finance Bikaner?
- The Loan amount is based upon the income and the repayment capability of the person.
- There is no need to put any property or asset as collateral to the lender.
- There is no upper limit to borrow money.
- It is the simple and safe loan scheme for raising funds in times of need.
Bikaner is a city in the northwest part of India in Rajasthan. This city was founded by Rao Bika. Earlier, it was the capital of the princely state of Bikaner. It is the 5th largest city in the state. The major industries include wool production and mining of Gypsum, plaster of Paris and bentonite. It is also popular for sweets and snacks.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Bikaner (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Calculator||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.