See as the name suggest Personal loan is nothing but a loan taken from a bank by the individual for solving personal financial issues. You can use the loan amount for paying your medical bills; you can get personal loan amount as the funding for your foreign trip and save your money. In addition to this, a personal loan is an unsecured way of taking a loan amount from a bank. As a result, the borrower is not required to deposit any collateral to the bank. Likewise, you can easily avail this loan online via a financial portal such as Paisso and DialaBank without wasting any time.
So what are you waiting for? Grab the best offers on personal loan now.
About Personal Loan Navsari
Are you thinking about buying a new OLED Tv but don’t have the required funds? Are looking for a loan in which you don’t need to provide collateral against the loan amount? Are you looking for some extra help to funds your daughter’s college fee? Then you are on the right page. With personal loan principal amount, you can full-fill all your financial needs without having to worry about the high-interest rate amount. In addition to this, if you are in urgent need of personal money loan is the best option for you as the whole process of this loan is fast and hassle-free.
Interest Rate for Personal Loan Navsari
10.70% is the minimum rate of interest you can expect that the bank will provide you on the personal loan. Also, once the bank decides the loan amount it remains same throughout the loaning tenure. These loans come with foreclosure facilities, i.e. you can pay your loan amount before the tenure ends and save some of your money as you will skip the remaining Emi’s and their respective interest rate amount. The foreclosure charges stay in between 2-3% of the total loan amount.
Eligibility for taking Personal Loan Navsari
For the salaried applicant:
- Minimum age of the applicant should be 21 and the maximum to apply for this loan is 61 years.
- The applicant must have a bank account; also, the salary needs to come to the bank account.
- Likewise, the salaried applicant should be working the current employer for about one year at least.
- Furthermore, the bank requires a minimum of 1 year of working experience from the salaried applicant.
- Most importantly, the applicant’s CIBIL needs to be more than 750 to avail of this loan.
For the self-employed applicant:
- Age criteria are bit different bank requires the applicant to be from 25 to 65 years of age.
- Also, the applicant’s business should be running for more than three years.
- The business needs to have 30Lacs as the annual turnover.
- The minimum ITR should be of 2.5 Lacs for the past year.
Documents needed for taking Personal Loan Navsari
- Residential Proof: Aadhar card, PAN card, Ration card, voter ID card, driving license, or passport. If in case you are staying on rent you can provide your rental agreement or water/electricity bills for the past three months can be considered.
- Identity Proof: an Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license, voter ID card or your passport.
- Income Proof for self-employed: latest ITR documents and audited financial papers of business.
- Income proof for the salaried applicant: Applicant needs to provide the last six months of bank statements along with six months of salary slips.
Benefits of taking Personal Loan Navsari
- It comes with a low-interest rate along with minimal processing fee.
- Also, the documentation process is fast and requires a few numbers of official papers for the evaluation.
- If your documents meet all the criteria, your loan gets approval within 30 minutes of applying.
- Furthermore, it has multiple repayment options, and the applicant is free to choose his/her way of repaying the loan amount.
- Lastly, both salaried and self-employed applicant is eligible to take this loan and use it according to their needs.
How to Apply For Personal Loan Navsari?
Anybody can apply quickly for Personal Loan online within 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and fast.
- Visit dialabank.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of loan at a very affordable rate of interest.
Navsari is a city in Gujarat. It is a municipality in the Surat Metropolitan Region. It is also the Twin City of Surat and only 37 km south of Surat. The city's first settlers were the Chalukyas, followed by the Rashtrakutas, and subsequent settlements by the Parsis. It is one of the oldest cities of Gujarat.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|