Personal Loan is termed as a loaning scheme in which you take the loan from the bank without pledging any collateral against the loan amount. The interest rate and the loan amount is decided on the repaying ability of the applicant.
The first thing that bank checks before moving any forward in the approval process is the CIBIL of the applicant if in case the applicant who has applied for a loan does not have the CIBIL which meets the bank's criteria. Bank won’t provide loan amount to that applicant. As a result, to avail this loan, it is required that you have an excellent CIBIL or credit score.
About Personal Loan Tanuku
Are you Looking for a loan without collateral? Are you thinking about taking credit but don’t know which one is the best option for you? Getting intimidated by so many different loaning schemes? Then we are here to help you with the one of the most versatile financial scheme known as a personal loan.
See now you might be scratching your heads and wondering how the personal loan can help in the realization of your foreign trip? The answer in hidden in the name itself. It’s a personal loan so you can use it for any of your individual needs whether you want to pay your medical bills from it or you want to use it for paying a wedding expenditure you will face no trouble.
Interest Rate for taking Personal Loan Tanuku
The minimum rate of interest that you can expect on these loans is 10.75% annually. Also, once your interest rate is decided it remains the same throughout the tenure.
There’s one thing you must know before getting a personal loan; it’s the preclosure feature. Preclosure is nothing but a way an applicant can close his/her loan before the tenure period. By using this feature, you can save a couple of bucks and skip the remaining Emi’s and their respective interest rate amount. 2-3% of the total loan amount is the preclosure charges along with the pending loan amount.
Eligibility for taking Personal Loan Tanuku
Both salaried and self-employed applicant can take this loan and use it according to their needs, but their eligibility varies a little bit given below are the separate eligibility criteria for both ty
pes of applicants:
For the self-employed applicant:
- First, the bank requires a CIBIL score to be a minimum of 750.
- Secondly, the age requirement to avail this loan is 25 to 65 years.
- Furthermore, the business of the applicant needs to be in service for at least three years.
- Similarly, the annual turnover of applicants business needs to be 30 Lacs.
For the salaried applicant:
- Firstly, the age of the applicant needs to be above 21 and maximum age to avail this loan is 61.
- Also, for the salaried applicant bank requires 18,000 Rs as minimum monthly salary.
- Likewise, you need to have an account in a bank, and your salary should come to that bank account.
- Last but not least for availing personal loan a salaried applicant’s CIBIL needs to be at least 750
Documentation required for taking Personal Loan Tanuku
- As a borrower, you need to provide your identity proof to the bank here. Given below are the list of documents which you can use as an identity proof Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
- Likewise, for self-employed applicant bank ask for past 1-year ITR documents and audited financial papers of the business.
- For a salaried applicant, the borrower needs to provide six months of banks statement along with six months of salary receipt.
- Lastly, you need to have a residential proof. You can use any of the given documents as your residence proof Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license, voter ID card or your passport. Utility bills of last three months on the name of applicant/ Rent Agreement in case you are paying rent.
Why one should choose personal loan in Tanuku?
- The loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the person.
- It involves simple procedures and fast approvals.
- There is no need to put any precious asset as collateral to the lender to avail money.
- There is no need for a cosigner to avail this loan.
How to apply for Personal Loan Tanuku
- First, you need to go to our website
- Secondly, you need to fill your contact number along with your necessary details.
- Now it is essential that you provide your correct contact details.
- With DialaBank, you will surely get a high loan to value ratio on your credit.
- Furthermore, our RM will look for the best offers which you can use with your loan.
- Also, feel free to call us anytime we are always there to assist you.
- Don’t get shocked but you don’t need to pay us a thing. Yes, you read that correct our service is free of cost we don’t charge you anything.
Tanuku is a city in the Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. It forms a part of the Godavari River basin, which is one of the most fertile regions in the country. There are various crops grown in the city like sugar cane, bananas, coconuts, and brinjal.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Tanuku (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
Personal Loan @11.99% - Apply Online
Get in touch with us at +91-987-898-1166
|Personal Loan Calculator||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.