Fullerton India Personal Loan PanchkulaIf the borrower does not have collateral, it is still possible to obtain loans. Personal Loan is a type of loan which is planned for the people who do not want to take a risk about their valuable assets by submitting to the lender.
Why should one choose Fullerton India Personal Loan Panchkula?
- It is a loan with no hassles and flexible loan terms and conditions.
- It is a Loan with no collateral or asset requirement.
- It is instantly and quickly available loan form within 48 hours.
- It is a loan that only relies upon the credit score and repayment capacity of the applicant.
- It is a loan that can be used for different multiple personal purposes.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Panchkula Eligibility
Not every person can apply for a personal loan. There are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which the bank provides a personal loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- Firstly the age of applicant should be minimum 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- Secondly, if the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the applicant is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- If a person is applying for the personal loan, then he must have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is easy; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
- If an applicant is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be minimum of 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due, and credit score should be more than 650.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant has a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Panchkula Documents
- When the applicant applies for the personal loan after that, they have to submit some of the documents. These are:
- The applicant has to submit their identity proof which includes Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter Card, Driving License.
- Two passports sized colored photographs
- They have to submit residence proof which includes Updated Passbook, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter Card and Ration Card. And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity & water bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- They have to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the previous six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Panchkula Interest Rates
The interest rate provided in the personal loan is quite affordable. It starts at 10.75% per annum. The loan amount provided in the personal loan is a maximum Rs 40 lakhs.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Panchkula Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is one year to five years.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Panchkula Benefits
- In the personal loan, the applicant doesn’t need to pledge any security to the bank as the loan provided by the lender to the borrower fully depends on the income of the borrower.
- Personal Loan has less documentation process and very quick. The bank needs some important documents.
- The loan amount can be used for any purpose whether it is renovating a house, for some medical emergency, paying any due bills and many more.
- The loan gets sanctioned within 48 hours without any hassle. And after submitting documents, the loan gets disbursed within 24 hours of verification.
- There is no involvement of any third party. The loan amount is directly given to the applicant. It is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
How to apply?
A person can easily apply for the personal loan if they are eligible. A person can apply for a personal loan from its nearest bank, or they can apply online. If the person wants to apply online, then they can apply from the site of dialabank that is www.dialabank.com. They have to fulfill the online application form, and within 5 minutes they will get a call where they will receive proper guidance about the loan. And if the person is eligible for the loan, then the loan will get approved within 10 minutes.
Who can’t apply for the personal loan?
There are some eligibility criteria to avail for the personal loan, these are :
- The applicant age should not be less than 21 years.
- A person who is unemployed can’t apply for this loan.
- If a person has a bad credit score or has a bad credit history than he can’t apply.
- An applicant who is self-employed but does not pay their ITR cannot apply for the personal loan.
- If a person is a salaried one than they should not have the earning less than Rs 15,000 or else they won’t be able to apply for the personal loan.
Panchkula is the planned city of Haryana state in India. It acts as the satellite city of Chandigarh, and also the prestigious Chandi Mandir Cantt is located in this city.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.