Best Offer @14 % - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Anybody may face a financial problem with the ever-increasing prices of goods. It is becoming very much complicated to manage with limited salary. People don’t have satisfactory money to pay for the major everyday expenditure with their monthly earnings. SBI Personal Loan provides you a way to come out from all fiscal difficulties.
SBI Personal Loan Interest Rates : @14 %
Why one should choose SBI Personal Loan in Kolkata?
In this up to date world, you can fulfill your all economical desires with the assistance of extra funds. But it is not possible with your limited earnings. A person can avail SBI Personal Loan which is the best source to acquire cash for needs.
- It helps you in paying of medical bills.
- It manages school fees of your child.
- It supervises all the bills associated with the marriage ceremony of your daughter.
- It helps you in providing sufficient Loan amount of funds to renovate your house.
Who are eligible for SBI Personal Loan in Kolkata?
Salaried, self-employed people and self-employed professionals are eligible for availing a personal loan.
- Salary: Rs 12,000 Monthly.
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and one year experience in the current job.
*A person getting a salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan at affordable rates.
Self Employed Individuals:
- Min and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- An Annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh is required.
- Residence: Office or Home should be owned.
- Business Stability: Your business should be running from last 3 years with continuous profit.
- Telephone / Mobile at the office: Mandatory
Documentation for Personal Loan
|Salaried Individual||Self Employed People|
|Last 2 month salary slips||Last 2 years Balance Sheet|
|Last 2 year Form 16||Last 2 Years ITR|
|Latest 6 months bank statement|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Kolkata is the capital of West Bengal. It is Located on the east bank of the Hooghly river. For the commercial and financial purpose, it is considered as the hub of East and North- East India. Bengali and English are the major languages. Hindi and Urdu languages are also used in central Kolkata. Kolkata deals with many industrial units, of Indian corporations and whose product includes – steel, leather, railway coaches, electronic products, cables etc.
Special Note: State Bank of India does not provide Personal Loans to bad credit holders, but an individual can fulfill their finance requirements by availing a Gold Loan easily.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Kolkata (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|SBI Personal Finance EMI Calculator||SBI Personal Finance Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.