Best Offer @14 % - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Personal Loan is a simple and safe loan scheme that offers finance to people without demanding any asset as collateral. It is a multi-purpose scheme that can be used to handle all financial problems of life. Personal Loan is the convenient option for the people who need instant finance but do not have any property to place as security. SBI is the multinational company that offers financial services all over the country. SBI Personal Loan is very popular among people due to low interest rates and flexible repayment options.
SBI Personal Loan Interest Rates : @14 %
Why one should choose SBI Personal Loan in Madurai?
- Quick and hassle free loan
- It is a multi-purpose Loan that can be used to tackle all financial problems of life.
- It does not demand any asset to put as security to borrow money.
- It is solely based upon the credit score and income of the applicant.
- Minimal documentation as compared to other loans.
Who are eligible for SBI Personal Loan in Madurai?
Salaried, self employed people and self employed professionals are eligible for availing personal loan.
- Salary: Rs 10,000 Monthly.
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and one year experience in current job.
*A person getting salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan at affordable rates.
Self Employed Individuals:
- Min and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- An Annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh is required.
- Residence: Office or Home should be owned.
- Business Stability: Your business should be running from last 3 years with continuous profit.
- Telephone / Mobile at office: Mandatory
Documentation for Personal Loan
|Salaried Individual||Self Employed People|
|Last 2 month salary slips||Last 2 years Balance Sheet|
|Last 2 year Form 16||Last 2 Years ITR|
|Latest 6 months bank statement|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Madurai is the second largest city also considered as the cultural capital of Tamil Nadu. It is located on the banks of River Vaigai. Madurai is the place where the father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi started wearing only a loincloth in 1921. It is famous for jasmine flowers and these are transported to the most of the Indian cities and exported to other countries too.
Special Note: State Bank of India does not provide Personal Loans to bad credit holders, but an individual can fulfill their finance requirements by availing a Gold Loan easily.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Madurai (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|SBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator||SBI Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.