CALL US ON 60011600 AND BOOK YOUR ANDHRA BANK HOME LOAN NOW
Click to Apply Online or Call Us on 600 11 600
Andhra Bank is a medium sized public sector bank with its 38 satellite offices, 1098 (ATM’s) automated teller machines and 1938 branches. Bank entered into states of Himachal Pradesh and Tripura during year 2011 – 2012.
|Eligibility||Documents||Home Loan Interest Rates||EMI Calculator|
What is the Need for Home Loan?
Food shelter and clothing are the basic needs of a person. Every need can be fulfilled with the help of money only. These days a large number of people desire to have the home of their dreams. Home is a place where one can enjoy the wonderful moments with his family. It is a place that can be owned with the help of huge amount of money only. Home Loan is the best way to cater the need of buying a home. In this high inflation world, no one can manage to buy the home of his dreams with his monthly savings. It is the best loan deal that helps potential borrowers to cater all of his needs without any hassle.
Advantages of Andhra Bank Home Loan:
- One can get his loan approved within 5-6 days with minimal documentation.
- Loan Tenure varies from 15- 20 years.
- Easy repayment options.
- Andhra Bank provides these loans for the home purchase, residential or commercial property of for the construction purposes.
- One can avail this loan within 4-5 days.
- An NRI can get the financial assistance as well.
- One can take tax benefits under Section 80 C on their Home Loan.
Prepayment Charges for Andhra Bank Home Loan:
- No prepayment charges are involved when existing home loan borrower from his savings.
- 2 % is charged when a person makes repayment from other sources.
- No prepayment charges are there for all of the home loan customers with floating interest rates.
* Above rates and fees are subject to change without notice.