Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank founded on November 20, 1923. It is Headquartered in Hyderabad. This banks deal with various financial products like consumer banking, loans, insurance, private banking and many more.
A personal loan is a kind of loan where you borrow money from the bank at some rate of interest for some period of time. A personal loan can be used to fulfill your personal needs. It can be related to anything, the bank is not going to ask you the reason to get the loan.
- A wedding can be a reason to get a personal loan. In Indian culture, the wedding is the most important and memorable day. So you get get a help by getting a personal loan.
- Though most of the banks don’t provide you a car loan to buy a second-hand car, so people prefer to get a personal loan to get help.
- After that paying, the pending credit cards bills and medical expenses can be a reason to get the personal loan.
- In India agriculture is the alimony for most of the people so they can get help to do some improvements by getting the personal loan.
- Everybody wants to their home a dream home, for this reason too people get the personal loan.
- Sometimes financial problems come in the way of getting higher education or sending your child for higher education, you can overcome this problem by getting a personal loan.
|Documents & Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan||Features and Benefits of Personal Loan|
25% of the value of the article proposed to be purchased.
Quantum of Finance (Maximum amount of loan that can be sanctioned)
- 10-month gross salary in case of salaried class or cost of the article whichever is less.
- 4 months pension in case of pensioners
- 40% of the annual income in case of other persons
Repayable in monthly installments. Maximum period not to exceed 60 months
Husband/ father or any third party (with sufficient worth and of regular income) acceptable to the bank. Where the applicant is unwilling or unable to furnish suitable co-obligation, liquid collateral security is insisted upon.
How to Apply?
- You can apply for Andhra Bank personal loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- First of all visit www.dialabank.com on google.
- After that fill the online application form for Andhra Bank personal loan.
- Fill your basic information with your name, contact number, and valid e-mail account.
- You will get a call back in no time.
- After that, you will be guided by the relationship managers completely.
- This is the most reliable and oldest platform to apply for a personal loan.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline company.
- You will get a proper, complete and worthy information from the experts.
- You are not charged a single rupee for the information, even there are no charges to applying for the loan too.
- Furthermore, there is no need to go here and there you will get all the information about the rate of interest, your eligibility, your EMI’s and the interest rate on a single place.
- If your loan gets approved by the Dialabank you will get a document pickup facility from your doorstep too there is no need to hassle and to go to the bank to submit the documents.
- You can also compare the rates of interest with other banks and also check your offers.
- Besides this, the rates of interest are quite low.
- Your loan will get approved and disbursed very easily and quickly if you are eligible.
- Furthermore, you can call on 60011600 for more information.
Who isn’t eligible?
- A salaried person earning less than Rs. 18000.
- A self-employed person who is not paying the ITR or pays less than Rs. 2.5 Lakhs.
- An applicant whose age is less than 21 years.
- A person with CIBIL scores less than 650.
Special Note: We do not provide Personal Loan to bad credit holder, but you can fulfill your money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Citibank||HDFC||Axis Bank||Other Banks|
|EMI CALCULATOR||PERSONAL LOAN INTEREST RATES|