No matter what your financial needs are, Kotak Personal Loans help you fulfill them.
The procedure is simple, documentation is minimal and approval is quick. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers personal loans at less interest rate. The benefits of taking a personal loan from kotak mahindra bank are listed below.
Key Features: Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Avail loans from Rs.50,000-50 lakh*
- Quick Approval & hassle-free processing
- Minimal paperwork
- Flexible repayment options
- Repay with easy EMIs
- Convenience of service at your doorstep
Features & Benefits: Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- From Rs.50, 000 - 50 lakh* loans are avail: From Rs.50, 000 - 50 lakh* You can avail of a loan for any purpose based on your income and repayment capacity and to fulfill all your financial needs.
- Quick approval: With a Personal Loan of Kotak Mahindra Bank, turn your dreams into reality in as less as 72 hours.
- Hassle free processing and Minimal paperwork: Leave you tension and hassle free on our minimal document requirements. Worries are kept at bay additionally, as no security or collateral is required.
- An options of Flexible repayment: For salaried customers our flexible loan tenors are range from 12 - 60 months and for businessmen or professionals, which don't overburden you with a worry to pay heavy EMIs are range from 12- 36 months.
- Service at your doorstep: Fix an appointment with any of our representatives and your loan formalities can be assisted by them.
Interest Rates: 13.25% to 24%
Eligibility & Documentation for Kotak Bank Personal Loan
|Profile||Must be working for a Public Ltd co./ MNC/ large Pvt Ltd co.||Must be a Doctor (MS, MD, MBBS, BDS) , C.A., Architect, Consultant, Interior Designer||Must have clean payment track record of more than 1 year of a previous loan.|
|Age||23 - 58 yrs resident Indian||23 - 58 yrs resident Indian||23 - 58 yrs resident Indian|
|Income||Net monthly salary of Rs. 10,000/- with no loans outstanding.||Filed IT returns of Rs.75, 000/- or more for the last 2 years.||Filed IT returns of Rs.75,000/- or more for the last 2 years|
|Min education||Graduate||Professional degree||Graduate|
|Yrs in city||Min 1 yr||Min 1 yr||Min 1 yr|
|Experience of Total work||Min 1 yr||Min 5 yrs||Min 5 yrs|
· To avail a Personal Loan, you will need to provide the following documents
|Document||Salary of individuals||Professionals||Businessmen|
|Details of Identity||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Details of Residence||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Signature verification from bank||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Certificate of Degree & Certificate of practice||No||Yes||No|
|Record of Payment track||No*||No*||Yes|
|Details of Income||Form 16 and Latest pay slip (Form 16 required only when applying under holiday finance)||Balance Sheet and IT returns P/L statement of account for the last 2 yrs||IT Returns and Balance Sheet & P/L statement of Account for the last 2 years|
|Statements of bank account||On last 3 months||On last 6 months||On the last 6 months|
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|SIP Calculator||Retirement Calculator|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.