Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
Kotak Mahindra Bank is a private sector bank of India. It has gotten a license from RBI in 2003. It provides a wide range of financial products to the customers. The major products of the bank are loans, banking, insurance, investment banking and wealth management. The bank is praised and preferred by the customers for its good products and services.
What is a Personal Loan
In case of any financial crisis if you need money than the personal loan is the best option for you. In a personal loan, the bank lends you money according to your ability to repay the loan at some rate of interest. This loan amount is provided for a given period of time this is known as the tenure of the loan. You are free to use this amount of loan anywhere you want.
However the bank does not put any restriction on the use of the loan amount but still, there are some common reasons for which people prefer to get a personal loan.
- For educational purposes.
- Sometimes people get a personal loan to bear the wedding expenses.
- People also prefer to get a personal loan to pay the credit card bills or to pay the medical bills.
- Home renovation can also be a reason to get a personal loan.
- Besides that to buy a second-hand car can also be a reason to get a personal loan.
- Furthermore, some people prefer to get a personal loan to boost their business.
- Farmers prefer to get a personal loan for agricultural activities.
- No matter what your financial needs are, Kotak Personal Loans help you fulfill them.
- The procedure is simple, documentation is minimal and approval is quick.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank offers personal loans at less interest rate. The benefits of taking a personal loan from Kotak Mahindra bank are listed below.
- Avail loans from Rs.50,000-50 lakh*
- Quick Approval & hassle-free processing
- Minimal paperwork
- Flexible repayment options
- Beside this, you can apply online for a Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan.
- There is no need for any collateral because a personal loan is an unsecured loan.
- Repay with easy EMIs
- The convenience service at your doorstep.
Benefits: Kotak Bank Personal Loan
From Rs.50, 000 - 50 lakh* loans are avail: From Rs.50, 000 - 50 lakh* You can avail of a loan for any purpose based on your income and repayment capacity and fulfill all your financial needs.
Quick approval: With a Personal Loan of Kotak Mahindra Bank, turn your dreams into reality in as less as 72 hours.
Hassle free processing and Minimal paperwork: Leave you tension and hassle-free on our minimal document requirements. Worries are kept at bay additionally, as no security or collateral is required.
Options of Flexible repayment: For salaried customers, our flexible loan tenors are range from 12 - 60 months and for businessmen or professionals, which don't overburden you with a worry to pay heavy EMIs are range from 12- 36 months.
Service at your doorstep: Fix an appointment with any of our representatives and your loan formalities can be assisted by them.Interest Rates: 13.25% to 24%
Eligibility & Documentation for Kotak Bank Personal Loan
|Profile||Must be working for a Public Ltd co./ MNC/ large Pvt Ltd co.||Must be a Doctor (MS, MD, MBBS, BDS) , C.A., Architect, Consultant, Interior Designer||Must have clean payment track record of more than 1 year of a previous loan.|
|Age||23 - 58 yrs resident Indian||23 - 58 yrs resident Indian||23 - 58 yrs resident Indian|
|Income||Net monthly salary of Rs. 10,000/- with no loans outstanding.||Filed IT returns of Rs.75, 000/- or more for the last 2 years.||Filed IT returns of Rs.75,000/- or more for the last 2 years|
|Min education||Graduate||Professional degree||Graduate|
|Yrs in city||Min 1 yr||Min 1 yr||Min 1 yr|
|Experience of Total work||Min 1 yr||Min 5 yrs||Min 5 yrs|
· To avail a Personal Loan, you will need to provide the following documents
|Document||Salary of individuals||Professionals||Businessmen|
|Details of Identity||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Details of Residence||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Signature verification from bank||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Certificate of Degree & Certificate of practice||No||Yes||No|
|Record of Payment track||No*||No*||Yes|
|Details of Income||Form 16 and Latest pay slip (Form 16 required only when applying under holiday finance)||Balance Sheet and IT returns P/L statement of account for the last 2 yrs||IT Returns and Balance Sheet & P/L statement of Account for the last 2 years|
|Statements of bank account||On last 3 months||On last 6 months||On the last 6 months|
How Can You Apply?
You are advised to apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan on the website of Dialabank.
fill the application form.
Enter your name, your contact number, and other mentioned fields.
After that click on the apply button.
You will get a call back automatically.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline so there is no trust issue.
- The procedure to apply for a personal loan is very easy here.
- Besides that, you can get affordable rates of interest rates.
- Dialabank also provides the document pickup facility from your doorstep. There is no need to go to any bank branch physically.Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|SIP Calculator||Retirement Calculator|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.