A personal loan is a kind of loan that lets you borrow the money from the banks and non-banking financial organization to meet their personal needs. The loan will be availed on the basis of income, credit score, and history of employment history, repayment capacity. In this, you don’t have to keep anything for security. Furthermore, you can use this amount of personal loan to pay your credit card bills, to make your home and for wedding purposes.
Union Bank of India Personal Loan Eligibility
There are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which the bank provides a personal loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- The applicant must have a good credit history, and credit score should vary between 650 to 700.
- The applicant must have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant has a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Union Bank of India Personal Loan Documents
- Identity proof: It includes Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving license.
- Residence proof: It includes Updated Passbook, Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving license, ration card. And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity & water bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- Two colored photographs
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
Self Employed People
Last 3 months salary slips & last 6 months bank statement
ITR of 2.5 lac minimum for last 3 years
Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id/ Driving License/ Passport
Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id /Passport/Driver License and if the person is living in a rented apartment then rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address
Two colored photographs
PAN Card photocopy
Union Bank of India Personal Loan Interest Rate
Union Bank of India Provides the personal loan at very low interest rates. It usually starts at 10.75% per annum.
Union Bank of India Personal Loan Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Union Bank of India Personal Loan Benefits
- Flexible Using the Money: Apart from the other loans, the money which you’ll be getting through the personal loan can be utilized anywhere as per your needs. This loan is to deal with the problem arise at home like repairing the home, to pay hospital bills and for the unexpected events.
- Special top-up: Loans for existing Union Bank of India customers who have done timely repayment of a loan for 6 months of the loan duration.
- No collateral: Apart from the other loans, the documentation procedure is simple and no need for collateral.
- Flexible Amount of loan: It depends on the customer financial history and credit report according to it you will get the loan.
- Flexible Terms: 1 year to 3-year terms will be given and it is depended on banks to banks.
- Loan Disbursal: After the approval of your personal loan the submission of the documents, the process of loan disbursal is very quick.
- Sanctioned Loan: If you are eligible your loan gets sanctioned within 24 hours.
- No Third party involvement: The loan is directly given to the borrower without involvement of the third party. It is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
- Hassle free: Getting a personal loan is now a hassle-free process. Online loan portals have made it more convenient and easy. You can get the loan amount in your account without stepping out of your place.
Why apply for a personal loan in Dialabank?
- You can apply for a Union Bank of India personal loan online on the website of dialabank.com. You just have to search for Dialabank on the google. After that, you have to search for Axis bank personal loan there. Fill the application form with the basic information of yours and click on apply button. You will get a call back from our side within 5 minutes. You can call on 60011600 too for more information about Axis bank personal loan.
- Check your Eligibility: We have a calculator so that it will be helpful for the customer to know their EMI.
- Instant loan Approval: After submitting all the documents for the personal loan then the customer will get the instant approval.
- Doorstep Facility: You will get a document pickup facility from your doorstep.
- Responsive: The customer query response is very quick.
- No other charges: There are no charges for the guidance of the customer’s queries.
- For more information, you may call on 60011600.
How to Apply?
- Visit our website in www.dialabank.com
- Fill the online application form with the contact number
- Submit all the document
About Union Bank
Union Bank of India offers Personal Loan to meet all your expenses or to purchase Consumer Durables Under Union Comfort Scheme. Bank has simple eligibility criteria and documentation. Bank gives you the option of repayment in 36 EMIs that start from the month after the disbursal of loan. The bank provides so many financial products to the customer. It includes banking, loans, insurances, credit cards. It is a public sector bank. Under loans, it provides a personal loan, a gold loan, a car loan or a home loan, but the personal loan is a widely purchased product. The bank has been serving the people for so long, so people trust the policies of the bank.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks