Apply for Personal Loan: for Salaried, Self Employed and Professionals
Dialabank.com helps you find the most suitable offer for Personal Loan
1. Personalised Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Personal Loan offer.
2. Rate Comparison : We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
3. Research : Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
4. Zero Charges : Dialabank offers personalised service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Personal Loan deal at no extra cost.
5. Unbiased and Transparent Search : Our objective is to simplify your Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner
1. Online : Fill in your Loan requirements in the online application form and our trained Relationship Manager will contact you with the best Loan offer basis your profile.
2. Dial “60011600”and get the personalised service of a trained Relationship Manager who will help you with your Personal Loan requirements
Take benefit of our EMI calculator to check affordability of your Personal Loan EMI
Types Of Personal Loan
Personal Loans of all types can save many of us during the rough spots in our lives. Personal loans are used to meet the expenses such as home improvements, wedding, purchase of a vehicle or any appliances, children’s education, luxury holiday etc.
Secured Personal Loan
A secured loan is guaranteed by property and, therefore, has a lower interest rate. For example, a mortgage is a secured loan, guaranteed by the home itself. If the borrower defaults on the loan, the lender can take possession of the home to recoup the money on the defaulted loan. The fact that the lender has the collateral in case of default is part of what drives down interest rates on secured loans.
Unsecured Personal Loan
Unsecured loans are the loans which are provided by financial institution without any collateral security, this means that there is no risk on owned property. A loan -- one without collateral -- for the same amount is not as safe for the lender. Because of this, the lender charges higher interest rates to balance out the greater risk. Even though the interest rates on personal loans are higher than those of secured loans, personal loan interest rates are usually still lower than credit card rates -- at least after the initial teaser rates.
Bad Credit Personal Loan
This Kind Of Personal Loan is the best option when one is stuck in a bad credit situation. Specially designed for people with blotted credit history, this loan option gives them the opportunity to get out of the financial crisis and improve their credit history too, but at higher interest rate and a very stringent repayment plan.
Personal Loan Eligibility
For Self Employed:
Usually the procedure of Approval of personal loans is quick and a loan is approved with simple documentation.
For Salaried Employees
For Self - Employed
Self –Employed Persons and Professional ( Doctors / Lawyers / Engineers / Architects ), except for the salary statements above, other documents such as tax return documents, Balance Sheet / Profit Loss Statement of the firm he owns may be required.
Banks charge borrowers with prepayment fee when they pay the loan EMIs before the tenure which normally is between 2-5% of the outstanding loan amount.
|Why Do Interest Rates Tend To Be Higher On Personal Loans?||Personal Loan – A Synopsis||Basis to Compare Personal Loans|
|Personal loans come with higher interest rates than most other loans. If you’re wondering why, it’s because they’re not secured. Secured loans A secured loan is guaranteed by prope...||Taking loans has become very common all over the world, and it is not always a matter of financial crisis, but convenience too. Personal loan is the most generic or basic form of all loan options. It offers numerous a...||Personal loans are handy when you are in a spot and need some urgent cash. However, personal loan are tricky and you need to know as much as possible about their basics before applying for one. ...|