Apply for - SME Loan
Dialabank.com helps you find the most suitable offer for Business Loan
1. Personalised Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Business Loan offer.
2. Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Business Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
3. Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Business Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
4. Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalised service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Business Loan deal at no extra cost.
5. Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Business Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner
1. Online: Fill in your Business Loan requirements in the online application form and our trained Relationship Manager will contact you with the best Personal Loan offer basis your profile.
2. Dial “60011600” and get the personalised service of a trained Relationship Manager who will help you with your Business Loan requirements
Take benefit of our EMI calculator to check affordability of your Business Loan EMI
What is a Business Loan?
If you own a business, you will need money to run it smoothly. When you run out of money, you might face difficulties to run your business. Business loans are sought for the purpose of expansion and growth of a business.Business loans are provided by various banks to business people for their short or long term financial needs. For any business whether in initial stage or in growth phase, capital is required to keep up the momentum, Acquiring a right kind of office space is essential for the success of the business. And to fulfil these purposes various private and public sector banks provide business loans to facilitate individuals realize their dreams.
Purpose of a Business Loan?
Businesses raise their capital by inviting shares and debentures or simply borrowing from banks and other lending institutions. And the purpose of doing so could be different
Secured Business Loans: In secured Business loans, the borrower promises his assets as collateral against the Business loan. In return, the creditor grants the loan. The assets he or she pledges then become a 'secured loan' or In case of a default, the creditor gets the possession of the collateral. As a result, the creditor can recover or regain the amount of the money loaned by selling the collateral.
Trade Loans: Trade loans are provided to traders/ businessmen, so as to help them either open a new business or operate/expand an existing one. The amount of loan varies between Rs. 25000 to Rs. 100 lakh, considering the age of the customer, his financial standing, his repayment capacity, tenure of the loan, etc.
Short-term Business Loans: Used for short-term working capital requirements and paid within 1 year.
Intermediate Business Loans: Used for new business, to build inventory, buy equipment or increase working capital, and paid between 1 and 3 years.
Long-term Business Loans: Used for well-established business, to increase fixed assets, for related business acquisitions or expansion, and paid between 3 and 5 years. At times, used for start-up business, to purchase land or buildings, fund construction efforts or finance long-term working capital.
Documents Required For Business Loans
Business Loan Documents For Professional Loans
Business Loan Documents For Sole Proprietorship / Partnership Firm
Business Loan Documents For Private Limited Company
Eligibility For a Business Loan
How to Get a Business Loan
This might be useful for a business owner to understand the qualities that a loan underwriter looks for in an applicant who is seeking a Business loan.
|Home Loan - Whether to Choose Fixed or Floating?||4 Tips to Increase your Home Loan Eligibility||Be Watchful Of Major Pitfalls In Your Home Loan Agreement|
|Choosing the right kind of interest rate can be extremely baffling while shopping for a home loan. Only a single question comes into mind - Should I choose 'fixed' or 'floating' rates of interest? ...||Home loan interest rates have soared to an alarming degree in the past few months. This in turn has certainly affected the loan eligibility for home loans in India. This encourages loan borrowers to re-evalu...||Home Loans make it comfortable for you to advance in as soon as possible without breaking your bank and upsetting the budget. 'Look before you Leap' is the strategical rule of thumb whilst shopping for the hom...|