Click to Apply Online or Call us on 600 11 600
About Federal Bank
Federal Bank of India is a major Indian financial services company in the private sector, headquartered at Kochi, Kerala. It was founded in 1945, and now it is the 4th largest bank in India. It has 1210 branches across 24 states in India and 1250 ATMs around the country.
Why Federal Bank Car Loan?
Owning a car is everyone's dream but due to financial constraints, many times they fail to finance a vehicle. The best solution to this thing is availing an auto loan. The loan allows you to buy a car even if you do not have funds for buying it. A Federal Bank Car Loan is an offer that offers finance to people for purchasing a vehicle. It is a loan that can be availed to buy any vehicle of any brand and model. It provides monetary support to people and helps people in making their dream come true.
Features and Benefits of a Federal Bank Car Loan
1. Lower EMIs
2. Lower car Loan interest rates
3. Longer repayment period
4. Faster processing
5. Transparent charges
Can be availed for buying new as well as used cars
Federal Bank Car Laon Interest Rates
New Car Interest Rate
Amount Less than 3 lacs
- Interest Rate 10.25 to 10.15
- Average 10.5
Amount 3 – 6 lacs
- Interest Rate 9.50 to 10.25
- Average 9.75
Amount 6 – 10 lacs
- Interest Rate 9.25 to 9.75
- Average 9.5
Amount 10 – 20 lacs
- Interest Rate 9.10 to 9.65
- Average - 9.35
More than 20 lacs
- Interest Rate 8.90 to 9.25
- Average – 9
Used Car Interest Rate & Loan Against the Car
- Interest Rate 13% – 16%
- Average 14%
Federal Bank Car Loan Tenure
- New Car Loan – Minimum 2 year - Maximum 7 year
- The used car loan and Loan against the car – Minimum 2 year - Maximum 4 year
Federal Bank Car Loan Charges
- Pre-closer charges – 0 – 2.5%
- Processing Fee – 0 to 3 %
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Federal Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Minimum age: Limit is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years
- Employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment / For Self- Employed at least 2 years in business
- Annual Income: For Salaried Rs. 18000 per month/ For Self- Employed Rs. 18000 per month
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
Federal Bank Car Loan Documentation Process
- Identity Proof- Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof- For Salaried Latest salary slip of 6 months/ For Self- Employed Latest 1 year ITR
- Address Proof- Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill etc.
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Federal Bank Car Loan from Dialabank.com
1. Firstly We offer extremely quick service
2. Secondly, The minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh
3. Thirdly, the maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
4. Moreover, LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
5. Next, Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
6. Besides that, Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
7. Lastly, Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
How to Apply for Federal Bank Car Loan
1. Firstly visit www.dialabank.com
2. Secondly, Fill the online application form
3. Thirdly, Enter the basic information in the above application form.
4. After that, For more information call 7707861526 or 60011600 with your city code.
5. The process is very easy and simple.
Ques. Does Dialabank charge me for its services?
Ans: No, Services by Dialabank come to you free of cost.
Ques. A Best online platform for availing Federal Bank Car Loan?
Ans: Firstly Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan through. Secondly, they provide you hassle-free process as well as the low rate of interest in the market as compared to others.
Ques. How much processing fee for a Federal Bank Car Loan?
Ans: Processing fee started at 0 -3%.
Ques. In Federal Bank Car Loan can I avail EMI facility?
Ans: Yes, he /she can avail Term Loan with EMI as repayment type for the tenures of 2 years to 7 years.
Ques. Whom do I contact for more details?
Ans: Call us (enter area code) 600-11-600 or 7707861526 for more details.
Ques. How much funding can I expect in terms of the car loan?
Ans: Firstly this factor differs from bank to bank. Besides that, few banks offer the complete 100% funding.
Ques. Can I change my car loan tenure?
Ques. Can I transfer my car loan to another person?
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal