Karnataka Bank Limited headquartered in Mangalore, Karnataka. It is a private sector bank. It has been designated as an A1+ class scheduled commercial bank. It was founded in 1924, as Karnataka Bank Limited. They deal with major financial products like loans, credit cards, saving schemes, investments and many more.
What is Karnataka Bank Personal Loan?
Are you thinking of purchasing a new laptop or tab? Do you need financial assistance to overcome wedding and medical expenses? Are you wondering about renovating your house? Karnataka Bank Personal Loan is the best loan deal which one can avail for fulfilling all their financial aspirations without burdening their monthly budget. Karnataka Bank Personal Loan is one of the best loan options available to solve all the financial worries in a short interval of time. A person can get money in hand without any hurdles by availing a Karnataka Bank Personal Loan.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan
There are some Eligibility Criteria of Banks to provide a loan. You will have to qualify the eligibility criteria if you want finance to meet your requirement. Check your Eligibility in 1 minute. Apply Online and get Personal Loan. Generally, two categories of applicants are there.
Criteria for both categories is different. Let us discuss them one by one.
- Firstly the age of the applicant is required to be more than 21 years.
- After that monthly income should be Rs. 18000 per month at least.
- After that, the applicant should have the work experience of 3 years at least.
- After that he/she should be getting the salary in his/her bank account.
- The credit history of the applicant should be good (more than 720).
- If the applicant is self-employed than his/her age should be 25 years at least.
- The customer should be filing ITR for last three years at least.
- His/her CIBIL score should be good (more than 720).
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Documentation
- One Identity Proof. (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/Passport)
- One Residence Proof. (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/Passport)One Income Proof/Water and electricity bills/Rent Agreement).
- Income Proof (Salary Slips of last three month or online bank statement)
- Two Passport size photographs.
Last 3 Months Salary Slips
Latest 3-month bank statements (Savings or Salary A/C)
2 Passport Size photographs
Photocopy of PAN Card
Address Proof: Electricity bill/ Telephone Bill
1 One Cancelled Cheque
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
Karnataka Bank Interest Rates vary between 10.75 % - 18% per annum, depending on the customer profile.
How to Apply?
- First of all visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, fill the online application form.
- Enter your contact number.
- Why choose Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- It is very easy to avail loan from every bank online.
- But Dialabank is only one place with different banks in hand.
- It is a financial platform where you can check and compare different loan rates across different banks.
- Even you can solve all of your queries on the phone by dialing toll-free number 60011600. You will get personalized service on the phone from our trained relationship manager.
Is CIBIL important in a Personal Loan?
CIBIL Plays a very important role in the approval of the Personal Loan. If your CIBIL Score is not good you will not be able to apply for a Personal Loan.
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Advantages:
Easy Loan Tenure: Pay off your Karnataka Bank Personal Loan at your ease. The bank provides loan amount from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1000000 and you can repay it easily by opting for tenures ranging from 12 months to 36 months. Generally, loan amount varies according to the income of the applicant.
Balance transfer option: There is no need to pay a higher interest rate on your already running personal loan? You have the option of transferring your loan to Karnataka Bank at the low-interest rates. You also have the option of getting an additional loan, as per your eligibility when you transfer your existing loan from any other bank to Karnataka Bank.
Existing customer advantage: The bank provides extra benefit to its existing customers. Existing customers can avail the Karnataka Bank Personal Loan without providing income papers.
Easy documentation: Here you can avoid multiple documentation processes. At Karnataka Bank, it is easy to apply for a Personal Loan, as the documentation process is simple and friendly.
Quick approval process: You don't have to wait too long to get a personal loan anymore. At Karnataka Bank, we are prepared to meet your urgent financial needs. You will get the money when you need it most. It will take maximum 12 hours to get the loan disbursed.
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Service Charge:
1% (minimum Rs.500/-)
Other leading personal loan providers (Click to Apply)
|EMI CALCULATOR||PERSONAL LOAN INTEREST RATES|