About Bank of Baroda
Bank of India was founded by a group of a renowned businessman from Mumbai on September 7, 1906. It is a state-owned commercial bank with headquarters in Mumbai in India. It is positioned as 4th largest PSU bank after SBI, PNB, and Bank of Baroda. It has 4322 branches spread all over the country with 54 branches outside India.
About Bank of India Car Loan
Having a vehicle is one of the most wanted luxuries that most people desire. The comfort it provides is what makes many individuals struggle hard to get one.
It would be nice to have adequate money to buy a vehicle that you need and experience its comfort, but we know that not all of us are able to purchase outright.
The solution to this particular concern is a Bank of India Car Loan. This financial product provides monetary support to people and helps them in converting their dream of having a car into reality.
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Check your Credit Score
Features and Benefits of a Bank of India Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- We offer a very fast service
- The maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
- Minimum age: Limit is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years
- Employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment / For Self- Employed at least 2 years in business
- Annual Income: For Salaried Rs. 18000 per month/ For Self- Employed Rs. 18000 per month
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Identity Proof- Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof- For Salaried Latest salary slip of 6 months/ For Self- Employed Latest 1 year ITR
- Address Proof- Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill etc.
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal