You can fulfill your dreams just by using the services of Personal Loan. It gives you the strength to achieve not only your financial needs but also meet your dreams by applying for the Personal Loan.
What is a Personal Loan?
- Personal Loan is an unsecured loan which helps you to overcome from your financial stress, and you can also use the amount of this Loan to enhance your business, for the renovation of your house or for your daughter's marriage.
- In these types of loans, there is no need to keep any collateral to the lender; as a result, the lender cannot auction your assets.
- In this Loan, you are not answerable to the bank about the purpose for which you have taken the Loan. Also, there is no need for a third party.
Eligibility Criteria of the Personal Loan Chandigarh
If you want to take the Loan, every Bank follows some eligibility criteria. Based on eligibility criteria bank provides loans to the applicant.
|Age||21yrs or above and maximum is 60 yrs|
|Income||18000 or above|
|Work Experience||Minimum three yrs|
|CIBIL score||CIBIL Score is kept at priority|
|Bank statement||3 months|
|Salary slip||Previous 6 months|
Self Employed Applicants:
|Age||minimum 25 and maximum 65|
|ITR||The applicant should file the ITR from the previous three years.|
|IRT||At least Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum|
|Credit score||Good CIBIL score and your previous debts should be clear.|
|Duration of buisness||Running from last three years|
Documents Required for the Personal Loan Chandigarh
Now, the list below shows options for documents:
|Identity proof||Passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving license or Government issued Identity cards.|
|Residential Proof||Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, utility bills such as Electricity/ Telephone/ Mobile bill, bank statement (not more than 3 months old) or similarly a Leave and License agreement.|
|Income Proof||Last 3 months' salary slip, last 6 months' bank account statement showing salary credit and Last 1-2 years Form 16.|
|Age Proof||PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Birth certificate, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ college leaving certificate.|
Chandigarh Personal Loan Interest Rate
1. Personal Loan provides you with the Loan at meagre interest rates as compared in the market.
2. It depends on your income and the applicant type, i.e. whether you are a salaried, self-employed.
3. It usually starts at 10.75% per year.
4. The tenure of the Personal Loan usually starts from 1 year to a maximum of 5 years.
The benefits of the Personal Loan Chandigarh
1. This Loan is different from other loans as You can flexibily use the Loan amount as per your needs. There is no need for keeping an asset to the Bank in exchange for the Loan. You can use it for your reasons like wedding, foreign tour, renovation of a house, medical bills etc.
2. The document procedure of the Personal Loan Ahmedabad is straightforward as you can easily do the documentation process without any hassle.
3. You can get a flexible amount of Loan depending on your bank history and credit report.
4. There are flexible terms given to you in which you can comfortably repay the Loan to the Bank. It is 1 year to 3 years, depending on banks to banks.
5. If your documents are correct, you will get an approval of Bank. There is a quick approval for the disbursal process.
6. You can get the loan amount within 24 hours in your given bank account, if you are eligible for the loan.
7. There is no need for the involvement of the third party as it is a relationship between the borrower and the Bank.
8. You don't have to worry about the process of the Loan. It is now a hassle-free process. It has become more natural and convenient by the online loan portals.
9. You can get the Loan in your bank accounts without going out of your place if all your documents are correct.
Why apply only in Dialabank for Personal Loan?
1. Dialabank is the first online financial service which has an experience of many years.
2. With the experience, we provide you with the best offers in the market.
3. We did not charge any extra fees from you.
4. We provide you with the instant loan facility if your documentation and eligibility are correct.
5. We provide you with a quick customer query. After you filled the form, you will get the call from our Relationship Manager within 24 hours. You can call us for the consultation on 9878981166.
How to apply on Dialabank for Personal Loan?
1. Visit our official website www.dialabank.com
2. After that, fill the online application form.
3. Don't forget to mention your working contact number. It is mandatory.
4. Lastly, submit all your documents.
What if you don't return your Personal Loan?
If you will be unable to pay the personal Loan your credit history get spoiled, your CIBIL score gets affected negatively, and you will not be able to get any loan in future.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
Frequently asked questions for Personal loans.
FAQs ABOUT PERSONAL LOAN
|1. Are there any foreclosure and part-prepayment charges?|
|2. How do I repay the Loan?|
|E.M.I.s using Electronic Clearance Service. Also through post-dated charges.|
|3. What is a secure fee for an online application? Also, what if I don’t pay the secure fees online?|
|The secure fee is a charge for the submission or processing of your application. In response to the second part, you will lose the benefit of instant approval.|
|4. How secure is the information provided by me?|
|It is secure.|
|5. Do I have to give any security?|
|6. Is it safe to use my debit card on this site?|
You can apply online at our official website of Dialabank and also contact us on 9878981166.