There are many people whose wishes to stay unfulfilled due to lack of finances. A Personal Loan is a scheme that provides monetary support to people to meet various personal requirements of life. It is an unsecured loan that can be availed without risking any precious asset.
Why opt for Personal Loan Cuttack?
- Multipurpose loan: The Loan amount can be used to handle almost all financial problems of life.
- Simple procedures: It is a simple loan scheme as there is no process to check the collateral.
- Less Paperwork: It requires less documentation as compared to the other loans offered in the market.
- No security required: It does not require any collateral. It is purely based upon the income and the credit score of the person.
Personal Loan Cuttack Eligibility
There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the borrower is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- If a person is applying for the personal loan, then he must have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is easy; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- If a person is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And if the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Personal Loan Cuttack Documents
- Identity proof: (Passport/ ID Card / Voter Card / Driving License / Aadhaar Card) It can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
- Residence proof : (Passport / ID Card / Voter Card / Driving License / Ration Card / Aadhaar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Personal Loan Cuttack Interest Rate
Personal Loan generally comes with an affordable interest rate. The initial interest rate of the Personal Loan is 10.75% per year, but this rate keeps on varying from time to time. Also, the interest rate differs from person to person and also depends on one’s monthly salary or income.
Personal Loan Cuttack Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 year
Personal Loan Cuttack Features
- Loan amount up to Rs 15 lakhs.
- Minimum paperwork
- Lowest Interest rates.
- No collateral or security or Guarantee required.
- Loan tenure from 12 to 60 months.
- Quick approval within 48 hours.
How to Apply?
Anybody can apply quickly for Personal Loan online within 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and fast.
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of loan at a very affordable rate of interest.
It is the former capital and the second largest city in the Odisha and also serves as the headquarters of Cuttack district. The name of the city is an anglicized form of Kataka that means The Fort, a reference to the ancient Barabati Fort around which the city is developed.