ICICI Gold Loan
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is a kind of secured loan where a customer pledges his gold as a security to the bank and get the required amount of loan. Gold loan is also known as a loan against gold. In this service, you have to give some amount of interest to the bank along with the principal amount. Furthermore, The moment you return your loan you will get your pledged gold back. The bank is entirely responsible for the security of the gold.
Why Should You Get ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
Features of ICICI Gold Loan
What is ICICI Bank Gold Loan Eligibility?
1. There are some eligibility criteria to get an ICICI bank Gold Loan.
2. The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
3. The applicant should be a citizen of India.
Which Documents are Required for ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
1. Identity Proof:Driving license’s copy/Form 60 or Form 61/Election ID card/PAN card/Aadhar card/Passport’s copy/Ration card. While applying for a gold loan, you can show any of these documents. These documents should contain the personal details of an applicant.
2. Address proof: Driving license’s copy/Aadhar card/Ration card/ If you’re residing in a rental property the rental lease agreement is must including a bill which holds landlord’s name (bill shouldn’t be three months old). Address proof helps in verification.
3. In case of the agricultural loan up to Rs. 1 lac land holding evidence is a must
4.Two photographs (passport sized)
What Purity of Gold is Required for ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
1. First of all, ICICI bank accepts only gold of 18 carats to 22 carats.
2. Secondly, the Bank accepts gold jewelry and gold cons weigh less than 50 grams.
3. Also, Besides that minted coins are not accepted.
4. Besides, the Applicant should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold to get a gold loan.
Highlights of Gold Loan
What are the Charges and Fees of ICICI Gold Loan?
Loans & Advances - Indicative Lending Rates
updated on July 2018
|Type of Credit Facility||Interest Rate||Processing Fee*|
|Loan Against Gold Ornaments & Gold Coins||11%||12%||12.5%||1% of the sanctioned amount|
Those who are not- eligible:
How is a Gold Loan Different from the Personal Loan?
Role of CIBIL Score
ICICI Gold Loan Calculator
Gold Loan Procedure
Can a person have a gold loan if he/she already has some other loan?
ICICI Gold Loan Repayment Method
Gold Loan Bank Interest Rate
|Bank||Interest Rates||Processing Fee||Loan Tenure||Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 14.50%||1.50%||3 - 24 months||Rs.25k- Rs.50 Lakh|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% - 16.10%||1.80%||6 - 36months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00% - 24.00%||1.85%||3 - 24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% - 17.00%||2%||3 - 24 months||Rs 18k-Rs.50Lakh|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.60%||1 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1 Cr|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%||1.60%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs.50 Lakh|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.80%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%||2%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% - 14.65%||1.85%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.20Lakh|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% - 12.65%||2%||6 -24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% - 10.45%||1.99%||6 - 36 months||Rs.10k- Rs.1Cr|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% - 15.75%||1.85%||3 -24 months||Rs.15k- Rs.1Cr|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% - 11.75%||1.95%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||14% - 26%||1.90%||6 - 36 months||Rs.15k-Rs.15Lakh|
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||11.5% - 14.5%||2.08%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan||14% - 16%||2%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15Lakh|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.05%-15%||0.50%||3 - 36 months||Rs.20k-Rs.20Lakh|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%||1.66%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs.50 Lakh|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.82%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%||2%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
Other Related Articles
- 4 Best NBFCs for a Gold Loan
- 4 Must factor to keep in mind before availing a Gold Loan
- 6 Reasons why Gold Loan is the best borrowing option?
- Advantages of Gold Loan
- Banks still preserve their edge over NBFCs in Gold Loan Race
- Best Rate on Gold Loan
- Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Features of Gold Loan