Best Offer @10.75 % - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 9878981166
A Personal Loan is a convenient way of making money when a person faces a financial crisis. It is a loan that does not require you to place any asset as security with the lender. The loan can be used to meet any requirement like paying debts, going for a vacation, higher studies and many more.
Why Personal Loan Tumkur?
- There is no need to provide a cosigner to avail this loan.
- The Loan is solely based upon the candidate’s income and repayment capability.
- It is the simple and safe loan scheme for raising funds in times of need.
- There is no need to put a precious asset as security to the lender.
Interest Rates Personal Loan Tumkur
Who are eligible for Personal Loan Tumkur?
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and 1-year experience in the current job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- Should have filed for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Should be owning an Office or Home.
- Business Stability: Your business should be operating for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score should be more than 700.
Documentation for Personal Loan Tumkur
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License /Aadhar Card/ Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport/Rent Agreement/Water Bills/ Electricity Bills/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card
- Income Proof: Salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are self-employed, you have to give your ITR statement for last 3 years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you won't be eligible to apply for a loan.
How to Apply?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
- Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of loan at a very affordable rate of interest.
Tumkur is a city in Karnataka, India. It is an industrial town that serves as the administrative headquarters of the Tumkur district. The name of the city is derived from "Tumbe ooru" due to the abundance of Tumbe huuvu, a kind of a flower.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|