Personal Loan Nashik Eligibility
- Firstly the age of the applicant should be minimum 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- Secondly, if the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 21,000. And if the applicant is from non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 18,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last 3 years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- If an applicant is applying for the personal loan, then they must have a good credit history, and the credit score should be more than 700.
- The applicant has to affix their bank statement of the last 3 months and the salary slip of the previous 6 months with the application form.
To know more, visit Personal Loan for Salaried.
- If an applicant is self-employed than the age should be minimum of 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The credit score should be more than 700 and no debt should be left due.
- The applicant should be a consistent taxpayer and file an ITR for the last 3 years.
- The ITR should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum or more.
- The applicant's business should be up and running from the last 3 years.
To know more, visit Personal Loan for Self Employed.
Interest Rates of Personal Loan Nashik
To know more, click Interest rates Personal loan.
Personal Loan Nashik Documentation
When you apply for a personal loan, you have to submit some of the documents. Those are:
- You have to attach your identity proof. It may include an Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Voter Card/ Driving License.
- You have to fasten a residence proof. It may include an updated Passbook/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Voter Card/ etc. And if the residence in which you reside is rented, then you have to submit your rental agreement, electricity bill which has to be in your name and the address of your landlord.
- Two coloured photographs with the application form are mandatory.
- You has to fasten your PAN card with the application form, which is an important document under the KYC formality.
- If the candidate is salaried, then you have to submit their salary slip of the last 3 months and the bank statements of the previous 6 months.
- And if the candidate is self-employed, then she/he has to submit the ITR of the last 3 years, and the business should be registered.
How to apply for a personal loan Nashik through Dialabank?
Why opt for Personal Loan Nashik by Dialabank?
- With the assistance provided by our relationship managers, you can avail the personal loan on low processing charges.
- Dialabank provides you with a quick and risk-free way to apply for a personal loan.
- Our company offers you attractive interest rates on a personal loan from the lender of your choice.
- You can avail our exclusive services all for free; you are not obliged to pay us anything.
- We work to provide you with a comfortable and stress-free process of applying for a personal loan.