In this modern world needs are rising high so the expenses are also rising at a fast rate. It is very difficult for a person to cope up with this unstable climate. A personal loan is the best loan option to handle all expenses easily especially for the people in a metro city like New Delhi.
A personal loan is an unsecured debt which can be availed without pledging any valuable property to the lender. A personal loan is a multipurpose loan that can be utilized for fulfilling many purposes. These purposes could be debt consolidation, paying medical bills, taxes and many more. Personal finance is instant finance which a person can avail within 48-72 hours with minimal documentation required.
Why should one choose Personal Loan Nellore?
- The Loan amount is based upon the income and the repayment capability of the person.
- There is no need to put any property or asset as collateral to the lender.
- There is no process involved to verify the collateral.
- There is no upper limit to borrow money.
Personal Loan Nellore Eligibility
Personal Loan does not apply to everyone, and there are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the borrower is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- If a person is applying for the personal loan, then he must have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is easy; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- If a person is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years
Personal Loan Nellore Documents
- Identity proof: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
- Residence proof : (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Salary slips of last 3 months & bank statements of the last 6 months
ITR of 2.5 lac minimum for last 3 years
Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id/ Driving License/ Passport
Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id /Passport/Driver License and if the person is living in a rented apartment then rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address
Two colored photographs
credit score above 650
Personal Loan Nellore Interest Rate
The interest rate may vary from person to person as it depends upon the salary and CIBIL score of the applicant. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 10.75% per year.
Personal Loan Nellore Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
The other name of Nellore is Vikrama Simhapuri. Nellore is located on the banks of the Penneru river. Nellore is the 4th most populous city in the state. It is popular for rice and aquaculture. Nellore is also famous for its temples like Sri Erukalala Parameswari Devi Temple, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Narasimha Swamy Konda, Jonnavada Kamakshi Ammavari Temple, Golagamudi Venkaya Swami Temple, Rajarajeswari temple and Penchala Kona among others. It is one of the fastest growing cities in Andhra Pradesh.